Is there Action? Mae Sot, Mae Hong Son, Tat, etc.

the_numbers

If you try some of the Karaoke joints or MP's in Ratchadaa you may get a feeling for what this German guy was saying. The women are great looking and fresher -but it is very much for the wealthier Thais and a few Japanese.

You are generally expected to drink Black Label (i.e. buy the whole bottle), lager costs a staggering 200B a beer - so it is much cheaper to buy the bottle of whisky if your with a couple of friends.

When you walk in you will be greeted by up to about 30 or 40 girls - all of who will be younger and fresher than the farang scene BG's - wealthier Asian men will simply not tolerate many of the older, brasher and perhaps more vulgar girls we find in Nana, Pattaya etc

I have met some real real cuties in these places - better then Go Go bars. I almost never see other farangs drinking in these places - but we are welcome; the girls are hotter but you are only limited by your linguistical abilities to enjoy it.

Hi,

"If you try some of the Karaoke joints or MP's in Ratchadaa you may get a feeling for what this German guy was saying."

I agree, you can find some *very* attractive girls in these places. Speaking Thai is a distinct advantage though, and don't expect to get laid that easily.

Still, I really enjoy going to karaoke (and I neither sing nor drink smile.gif ). Go with a bunch of friends, get a room, a bottle of black and a bunch of girls and you will have good time.

Sanuk!

Archived