World Cup A Joke

bust

Let me first say I am not a huge Soccer/Football/Wogball/Poofters Game fan but recently have made an effort to get involved by watching the WC.

It is a complete joke. Refereeing is pathetic, players are a pack of primadonas and the standard of football seems at the best ordinary.

I watched the last WC and have to admit I enjoyed it. But this time around it just seem dull.

Thoughts.

It's the group stages, games will improve.

Refs always suck during big tournaments because they get overloaded with instructions and new rules and they're afraid to fuck up those new rules.

On the other hand, how can you expect refs from small competitions all of a sudden be brilliant at the world stage.

There's only one primadonna and that sucker plays for Portugal wearing the # 7. Unfortunately that team gave a very good performance yesterday, in case you missed it.

There are a lot of lame games though, but as i said before, performance will pick up once the better teams start meeting each other.

These are the better teams, aren't they? Isn't that how they made it to the WC?

I'm not a big fan of the sport either but it is exciting to watch at times.

Refereeing many times is a judgement job. Without replay, they have to go with what they think they saw. If they are admant against the replay, I would like to see the officials at least converse about a call if it is something that was close or controversial.

I was happy that So. Africa added another loss to the embarrassing surrender monkeys, but sorry that they failed to make the cut into Stage-2.

Better teams! :content:

I'll volunteer to be the team's coach, for a percentage of the gate!

The team couldn't play any worst that the French, but revenues would be tremendous as the stands would be full of leering mongers.

I'd be the monger...on the field ;-)

Archived