Lady Drinks

Dumsoda

Had a call from "a friend" in Pattaya on Thursday night (yes, the same girl as in my recent trip report)

She was quite distressed / angry / pissed off etc. etc.

She was calling from her "loom"....7.40pm...had just left work after "ploblum" with customer

Seems some cnut (no relation) had been buying her Lady drinks....5 to be precise... and at the same time proceeded to get totally slammed

...Come time to check bin.... he absolutely refused to pay for the Lady drinks he had bought her....just wanted to pay for his own drinks

Seems the Bar allowed him to do this and leave.....then made HER pay for the 5 LD's (550 Bt)

I would have thought that the Mamasan (and bouncers) would have / should have convinced the punter to pay his bill before he could leave...WTF???

Now, I know I've only heard one side of the story....and there 3 sides to every story...but this girl is very very straight....and I believe what she's telling me.

I wont name the Bar until next week (She's gunna finish the month so she gets paid...then quit the scene completely)

My 2 expat mates in Pattaya know where I'm talking about...

Bars that pull stunts like this need to be outed and boycotted....IMHO

What's your thoughts??

Cheers DS

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Find it very strange "if" her story is true.

[color:red] Yeah,...she's just a typical low life liar & whore...why should anyone believe a piece of scum like that????[/color]

Bars that pull stunts like this need to be outed and boycotted....[color:red] I think I just said the same thing[/color]

IMHO along with bargirls who tell porkies?

[color:red] You farkkn amaze me...Give me credit for a tiny bit of intelligence... If I thought that it was a bullshit story, I would never have made the post....but obviously you are better placed to pass judgement... [/color]

I think something is missing in her tale of woe. Like DS noted, there can be THREE sides to the story. What that third side might be is open to speculation. Rather than blab on about that stuff, and to put a "positive spin" on her experience, I presume she's getting a cut from her purchases. 5555555555 As for her getting out of the scene...hmmmmmm...i guess time will tell, eh?

HH

Might have been a mix up - the guy was admittedly wasted and may not have known what he was agreeing to. Also, have you ever agreed to buy a BG a lady drink, then you notice she keeps getting refills and sticking the tabs into your cup without even asking again? :dunno:

OK...Just off the phone...and I quizzed her about what happened

Seems I only got part of the story... as in the 5 drinks for her

Full version:

Guy was hammered...."bought" her 5 drinks (sitting with her)...BUT also "bought" drinks for quite a few other girls...Hey big spender...

This girl got up to Dance (her rotation)...The cnut pulled all the LD tickets out of his bin....checked bin...and left...paying for ONLY...HIS drinks... How can this happen....farrrrk knows !!!! But this girl is as honest as the day is long....and despite the judgement of our resident egg spurt...Mr bust....I believe she is telling me the truth....

BELIEVE IT OR NOT!!!!!! I really dont farkkn care.

She came back after dancing...and ...big scene

Dek serve had found the missing tabs....

Mamasan said...because SHE was sitting with this customer...SHE had to pay for ALL the LD's

16 in total....1760 baht...thank you very much

But...what's worse....not to be deducted from her salary....( a whole 7500 bt a month) ....had to be paid NOW...

THIS SUCKS...big time

...and for Mr H_H....YES, she IS leaving after 30th....I'm meeting her at her home....200 kms from Pattaya on the 2nd...and driving her there on the 4th to collect her salary for June.

I hope that cnut is still around....cos on the 4th...I'm going "hunting" for him...

Pattaya ain't that busy right now....so the chances of spotting him are ok....

I hate sleaze ball thieving cnuts....just hope I "bump" into him somewhere...could be fun....

But, for anyone reading this...don't believe a word....cos ALL BG's are liars....right Mr B ??????

Archived