Lolitas Pattaya

Savittre

Hi Guys,

I've seen on this forum that Lolitas is supposed to be the best BJ bar in Pattaya. I was disappointed on the one and only time I went there, initially because I didn't know that the girls hang out outside the bar. None of them paid any attention to me, or made their presence known as I approached and entered the establishment.

So, I'm inside the place and nothing's happening. I was informed by the bartender inside that the girls were outside, and she asked me if I wanted her to get a girl to come in and 'take care' of me. I declined, because it seemed to me that if none of them gave a rat's ass when I was entering the place, and none of them came in to introduce themselves or sit with me, what quality of service would I get?

Does that sound like reasonable logic?

My experience makes me wonder why this place is supposed to be so fantastic. Doesn't match up!

As we know, Lolitas is not the only BJ bar in town, and I've never been disappointed with the service I get at King Kong.

Thanks!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chuckwow may have a point, I can never get within 10 meter radius of the front door, without getting smiles and invitations to come with them, including suggestions about what they do best.

But if in doubt, try Bliss, third Rd opposite Exzyte, also great service, also very welcoming. try the very oldest lady in the line-up, reported to be 36, probably some more, maybe as old as 40+, but the very best ever BJ performer on this planet.

Alternatively, treat yourself to a massage on Soi Honey.

One regular of mine there, who I visited because I was seeking FS, gave me such a superb BJ that I couldn't restrain myself! She delicately swallowed, and then proceeded to give me the massage. Alas, she couldn't help herself, and 30 mins later, she started teasing the bits that I thought hard been thoroughly exhausted. Her persistence was greater then my exhaustion: She delivered the means for a glorious FS after all.

And service delivered with a gracious smile.

Don't you just love Isan women. This one is 37, body looking 24, no child, contented and relaxed, the kind that, were I single and looking for a LT partner to look after me in my declining years, I'd have no hesitation to marry and keep for good. She'd be sure to slow the rate of decline by keeping me fit and exercising.

Sorry, straying from your original post, late at night, Sangsom.....

Hi Guys,

I've seen on this forum that Lolitas is supposed to be the best BJ bar in Pattaya.

Really? That'd be a reason why I gave up on this forum for p4p...

I was disappointed on the one and only time I went there, initially because I didn't know that the girls hang out outside the bar.

Doesn't sound like a very good review that you read then! They always hang around outside...

None of them paid any attention to me, or made their presence known as I approached and entered the establishment.

So, I'm inside the place and nothing's happening. I was informed by the bartender inside that the girls were outside, and she asked me if I wanted her to get a girl to come in and 'take care' of me. I declined, because it seemed to me that if none of them gave a rat's ass when I was entering the place, and none of them came in to introduce themselves or sit with me, what quality of service would I get?

Does that sound like reasonable logic?

Yeah, kind of.

Their logic would be that:

1. You hadn't chosen anyone outside.

2. Any girl going in, trying to 'choose' you would lose face if you rejected her. Face - the most important thing in the world to a Thai, don't forget...

Still, one whose 'turn' it was should have followed you in.

Your logic is wrong though and you got off lightly. I've been to Lolita's Pattaya, chose the girl who jumped up and down and made excited 'Me! Me! Me!' noises and she gave the shittiest service I've ever had in a bj bar. (I didn't choose her because she acted enthusiastic but I think it still illustrates my theory that enthusiasm beforehand is no marker of performance)

The OP's dilemma could have involved a number of factors: poor demeanor; unkempt appearance; huge nose or feet, etc.

Funny that we have to make oral sex decisions based upon known factors having little to do with the genital task about to be faced.

Might be a good BJ bar idea to have the punters submit their payment amount, then go into a fishbowl and display their wares before being chosen by the willing girls. There could be partitions in the fishbowl (doesn't have to be gay). Let the girls giggle, point at and fight over the bj-ee, until he selects one or more of the willing.

Services can be performed in the fishbowl without additional privacy charges.

Gotta be a market for this in Pattaya, IMO.

The only reasons that bj bars hate customers is if they take too long and/or tip too little and/or try to force their cocks right down their throats. Taking too long is the main hate for Lolita's girls.

Since the OP said it was his first visit, it can't have been any of these.

Basically most bj bar girls don't give a fuck. They're even harder than girls that work in 'normal' bars because they get so many more customers, they barely even talk to the customers or spend time with them and so hardly even see them as human. Since it's a bj they can separate the act much more from their 'real' lives (most will tell their Thai bfs/husbands that they can't do bjs). Lolita's - BKK and Pattaya - has a very high barfine - so they hardly ever even go off the premises with a farang and get to know them. To them, we're just cattle...

Since it's a bj they can separate the act much more from their 'real' lives (most will tell their Thai bfs/husbands that they can't do bjs).

I have only been once (Lolita's at Asoke Plaza), but this detachment from job duties struck me as well. The lady went on about her husband working during the day and how she only worked mornings so she could go pick up the kids after school. To her, it appeared sucking cock was no different than working at a 7/11, just better money.

Archived