Lolitas Pattaya

Savittre

All I have been to this establishment once or twice and the service in my opinion has been up to my expectations, it's BJ bar not your favorite local beer bar. At most I have had the time to order a beer and a nice young lady has appeared and has “asked to look after meâ€Â. I fine the room are a lot better then the same establishment in BKK (in pats there is a room with a door) and if after or before the deed you can have a game of pool and bar it self is quite nice to sit around in not that I stay round long AFTER the deed also the price for a beer is not to taxing.

IMO its better them Soi 6 not so pushy ( I already know I'm a sexy man, some may say fat bastard) I have seen some very pretty girls on my visits to big L's which as a times impressed me.

I have rambled on enough but all I can add if you are in the mood give it a blow I mean go.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Where on Soi Honey, please? <

I'll PM you.

Re Lolita and Bliss: I usually prefer FS over BJ, just sometimes feel is BJ is sufficient, or only have time for BJ.

I agree with a previous poster that one or two visits is not enough to pass an informed opinion such as "XXXX Bar is the best BJ bar in YYY city. "

20 0r 30 visits to Tulip, (BKK) have given me the confidence to say "IMHO, Tulip is the best MP if you want high quality FS with great attitudes"

Been to Lolita P 2 or three times, adequate service, but nothing mindblowingly good.

Been to Bliss I think 5 or six times, Two BJ with Ann, superb technician, be it not a looker. 2x BJ and 2xFS with U.E., good and fun, but not for too often,

GoldenGirls, Soi Post Office, recently, MsVee, nice BJ.

I currently prefer my shortlist elsewhere for FS:

MsDolly (gogo), 2 regulars on Soi 6, and Ms S in Soi Honey

As I walked by Lolitas today, they gave me the standard Pattaya salute "Welcome inside please, sir." I think you just hit them on an off day, Savittre.

I wonder who the devil was that first taught a bar girl to say "Welcome inside please, sir."

• 4 weeks later...

I have been to Lolits'a Pattaya and Asoke. Different owners and way different experience. Lolita's Pattaya is one of the few joints in town that doesn't look, feel and smell like and upholstered sewer. the place is nicely furnished and comfortable and the girls are friendly, not pushy and very skilled at their work.

If you don't like the live entertainment, there are six other nights when it's just you and a very nice selection of ladies. I also like and occasional stroll down Soi 6, but then I always take a couple of showers after I get home. Not necessary after a trip to one of the nicer joints in Pattaya. That'd be Lolita's

Archived