Lolitas Pattaya

Savittre

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shygye, I didn't see the girls outside the bar. Unlike Lolitas Bangkok, where they were is not lit up. And as I said, they did nothing to make me aware of their presence.

So far in this thread, nobody has explained why Lolitas Pattaya is the best.

Therefore, I have no reason to give a flying fuck about the place.

As we know, it's not the only BJ bar in town, now is it? :content:

07/02/10 08:40 PM - Post#849715

In response to expat - Lolitas Pattaya

I will search for it, expat. but why? I mean, do you think Lolitas was never any good, anyway?

it's 10pm and i'm in pattaya. i've been sleeping for 5 hours. i want to go out!!

i'll search later tonite or in the morning.

....I'm in LOS....and ur time is out by 1 hr & 20 mins,,,,

Maybe ur sitting by ur "puter" somewhere....with a box of tissues....LOL

Do you know the way to ALL of the Big C's???

I think you said there were 3 in Pattaya....chai mai>>>

I need to look....can you tell me where they are???????????

I'm just curious. I've heard good things about Bliss--Encore swears by it if I recall correctly, but I've never seen anyone rave about Lolitas here. You claimed twice that someone raved about it. I just thought you might have read it somewhere else.

Also, your statistical sample is too small. You'd have to make at least 30 visits before you could claim that Lolitas is a bad bar.

Hi expat. I'm not going to to look for something someone else posted about Lolitas Pattaya.

The post I saw said something like 'fancy a gobble in Pattaya. where is THE place to go?' and the answer was 'lolitas, of course!'

i don't think these forums have a search function. if they did, i think 'gobble' would return the result you asked me to find.

But to tell you the truth, i just don't give a fuck. And, why should anyone else? :content:

Well, using the search funtion conveniently located in the menu bar on this forum, I was able to locate a few posts with the word Lolitas and best in the same post but best didn't happen to describe Lolitas. In fact, it described Bliss. So, from my search, Lolitas has never been called the best BJ bar in Bangkok or Pattaya.

:twocents:

Archived