Sign in to follow this  
Savittre

BJ Bars in Bangkok

Was very happy to find that for 1000 bht i could fuck one of the girls in SOL in one of the boothes.

A really creepy Indian guy stood a bit too close to us and pulled himself off throughout.

I'm afraid that would put me off my game.

On a side note, how can Shibuya be a newbie? He's been on the board almost 5 years and has a few hundred posts.

Was very happy to find that for 1000 bht i could fuck one of the girls in SOL in one of the boothes.

A really creepy Indian guy stood a bit too close to us and pulled himself off throughout.

That was me!!

Edited by Guest

On a side note, how can Shibuya be a newbie? He's been on the board almost 5 years and has a few hundred posts.

And at least a dozen banned board names, starting backwards with "honkytonk", "torres", "Emmitt" and "winedine69"...

On a side note' date=' how can Shibuya be a newbie? He's been on the board almost 5 years and has a few hundred posts.[/quote']

And at least a dozen banned board names, starting backwards with "honkytonk", "torres", "Emmitt" and "winedine69"...

He was winedine69?

Shit, the guy gets around.