Pattaya Beer Bar Girls' Prices

Savittre

Well I wouldn't want my sister to do it, but if I was born a half attractive woman, I'd be rich and retired by now and living off the proceeds of my furry chequebook.

Good point--it's a much better test if you yourself would do it. The sister/mother/daughter thing is too heavy with cultural baggage for most people to deal with rationally.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course you're right' date=' she can make 10 quid lying on her back in a lot less time.

I suppose if your sister was working for minimum wage in the UK you'd recommend that she become a prostitute?[/quote']

I don't have a sister what the hell are you on about ?

That was just an example. I'm really surprised you couldn't see that? :shakehead:rolleyes:

Although being a Chelski supporter, perhaps not.

Try swopping "your sister" for "a female friend".

Of course I got it. You perhaps missed the sarcasm. :rolleyes:

Why does a beer cost me $10.00 in Manhattan but the same beer cost me $2.00 at my local pub?

There are actually a number of reasons, some valid and some not. This applies to any commodity sold on the open market. At the end of the day, these girls regardless of which venue they choose to work in, are selling a product. Some have fixed prices, some are open to negotiation and some will sell at clearance sale prices.

Those paying for pussy are customers. Some will try to rationalize that they are not a "john" by spending more money, helping girls financially, etc but at the end of the day you are a customer. Maybe a better customer than the guy who pays rock bottom prices but a customer none the less.

Just like the girl who sells her body in a maasage palor wearing a gown may try to rationalize she is not a prostitue like a girl showing her ass in a gogo, or that gogo girl looking down on her counterpart working the streets, the are by definition all whores.

Pay what you want and dont be swayed by those that would call you a cheap charlie or a fool.

Personally i try to pay the girls a fair wage and treat them with respect. They are after all, human beings.

...Fair enough, however I would suggest that paying a girl 10 quid for sex does not constitute "treating her right".

Of course others may disagree.

But, consider the market prices vary with the venue.

1-Walking Street Go-Go prices are exorbitant; high barfines and high S/T, L/T prices.

2-Standard Coconut Bar (Beach Rd) prices are 500 S/T for the freelancers.

3-Beer bars are usually a 2-300-BF, 500 S/T and 1000 L/T. If the gal is good, do provide a tip!

4-And the cheapest and most degrading venue is at the Bali-Hai pier overpass, where the junkies rate is 100-Bt for a BJ and maybe even a quick screw.

4-And the cheapest and most degrading venue is at the Bali-Hai pier overpass, where the junkies rate is 100-Bt for a BJ and maybe even a quick screw.

Is this an urban legend or are some wierdoes really going there to get a bj? Remember driving past and saw some dying drug addicts sleeping under the bridge. Quite a sad sight.

Archived