Pattaya Beer Bar Girls' Prices

Savittre

I'm just looking to confirm what the going prices are.

Why?

Because I want to be sure I've treated her right, without driving prices up for the other punters out there.

Fair enough, however I would suggest that paying a girl 10 quid for sex does not constitute "treating her right".

Of course others may disagree.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As opposed to the £3 she would get spending 10 hours of back-breaking work in the fields ?

I don't want to get involved too heavily in the moral debate but 500 baht is still good money for 20 minutes "work" compared to what most of the populace earn

I have never gone ST (intentionally, haha...had a few "runners" over the years, though!), but in general, I can't say I could ever bring myself to pay only 500 baht for a fuck.

In the olden days when I was living in Thailand and (relatively) poor, I never paid over 1,000 for LT; when my income improved, I upped that to 1,500, and now (since I sense that's what the market is...in BKK, mind you, not Pattaya, which I hate and rarely visit), I pay 2,000.

500...I agree, it's just too little, it's an insult, really.

Well, how much of an insult is it to stand in the broiling sun for twelve hours a day and be paid two hundred baht?

When living in Pattaya, there was a young, as in barely over twenty, lady who had not yet had children, had a beautiful body and was very happy to go with me for 500. I presume she was happy because I treated her life a person and their were no hidden agendas. She had a Thai boyfriend, I wasn't looking for a Thai girlfriend. All in all, a very pleasant arrangement. Certainly better than two hundred baht for twelve hours in the broiling sun planting rice (which is the life millions of Thai people endure).

Why should a girl who works in a beer bar get paid less for sex than a girl who works in an indoor bar? :dunno:

Also don't you think that paying a girl only £10 for a shag is just downright miserable? :sad:

Or to put the shoe on the other foot, why should a girl working in a go-go charge more than her sister working Sukhumvit?

I've had a few fucks in my experience that weren't worth 500 baht. :dunno:

HH

Well, how much of an insult is it to stand in the broiling sun for twelve hours a day and be paid two hundred baht?

When living in Pattaya, there was a young, as in barely over twenty, lady who had not yet had children, had a beautiful body and was very happy to go with me for 500. I presume she was happy because I treated her life a person and their were no hidden agendas. She had a Thai boyfriend, I wasn't looking for a Thai girlfriend. All in all, a very pleasant arrangement. Certainly better than two hundred baht for twelve hours in the broiling sun planting rice (which is the life millions of Thai people endure).

You need to read the book "Night Market".

If a girl wants to fuck you for 500B how does it become the fault of the punter?

I thought it was the girls who usually set the price?

Now if she says "up to you" then the reasonable fee comes into play.

Ha, just finished reading my backlog mails coming back from a Europe trip and two interesting stories i can relay:

One friend wakes up 7am after a one night Bangkok trip to his embassy and finds a very dark skinned woman in his bed. He goes to the bathroom and finds an other very dark skinned woman under the shower. Definitely African black, he has his first black out ever and don't understand how possibly he picked up TWO blackies.

Anyway, he takes 2x500B notes as he always does for ST's and both women are happy with each 500B, although this was clearly more than ST.

And no the man is not joking or inventing, I know him quite well, having spent many nights on all Pattaya sois, especially his preferred daily soi 6 walking's.

The other friend picks up a bird on Suk and negotiates the 500B ST rate ALWAYS paid by first friend. He finds her that good in all aspects of sex and he ends up paying her 1200B, soft guy.

One of the valid points made in "Night Market"...and granted, there are many attempts at "making points" in that book which fall woefully flat...is how farang bitches who, in their sorry-ass rich countries, would be be paying hundreds and hundreds of Euros or US $ for perfunctory, very quick and passionless sex, are SO QUICK to fault the Thai BGs for "ripping them off" or "taking advantage of them" for their 1,000 or 2,000 baht encounters...

Another strength of the reportage in Night Market is the whole phenomenon of bitches on a pussy forum feeling the need to boast about the times they "get it for free" or how "the girl was really into it, really wanting it..." or "obviously liked it"...Or how the bitches often fault a sex worker for "only caring about the money"....WTF?!?! Of COURSE they "only care about the money"...you think they fuck fat, smelly farangs who can't even speak Thai (which is, in case you don't know, an irrevocable marker of stupidity for most Thai) for the fun of it???

Archived