Pattaya Beer Bar Girls' Prices

Savittre

The reason I posted this post is because I have paid a beer bar girl 2000 Baht, 1700 Baht, and 1500 Baht- and I did so after taking her to a really nice restaurant for dinner, followed by an evening of bar-hopping and rock n roll.

I knew I was way overpaying her, but I wanted to, for my own reasons.

[color:red]Good for you :up::up: ....however this is not the way your posts have come accross.... your post and previous posts had a "Cheap Charlie" tone to them...hence my responses...If I was wrong I'll be the first one to admit it...and apologise... OK I'm a DC....but the girls are Human beings and I hate to see them get ripped off...[/color]

And when I posted about that, the responses mostly added up to "you're a fucking fool!!"

[color:red] Never saw any of your posts referring to the above "Salary scale"...If

I had seen this there would never have been a negative response from me (for one)[/color]

I expect to see the girl that's on my mind tomorrow. And, maybe it would be nice to take care of a months rent for her. My financial situation allows me to do so. And considering the kindness, the great times, the humor, and the heart to heart talks I've had with Thai women over the years, it's really not much for me to do in return.

[color:red]Nice one....great gesture and obviously something that will be gratefully received and appreciated... I salute you...[/color]

So what am I going to get from you people now (excluding expat)- more shit?

[color:red]Not from this DC.... now that you have given a bigger picture of your activities, I for one, apologise for my earlier comments and wish you all the best of luck.....Cheers DS[/color]

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought my post was obviously facetious and humorous, playing off of common expat beliefs. I actually heard the line about "We all paid the first time..." at the American embassy once. The fact is that I don't actually know the going rate in beer bars. Sorry if I caused any confusion.

I think rates vary according to who you ask. A friend of mine (long term expat) told me he pays 500 a head (scuse the pun) at soi 6, and usually gets a couple birds. However, I think Encore has posted the standard rate is 700 per girl. I could be mistaken about him posting that, of course.

I still remember way back when at the old Thermae, my friend told me the going rate was 500 baht long time. I went with a girl a couple times, and the second time when I gave her 500 baht, she told me she usually got 2-3000 baht. While initially skeptical, I later got independent confirmation she was telling the truth.

My point is, there are no hard and fast rules, no matter what anyone tells you.

One of the valid points made in "Night Market"...and granted, there are many attempts at "making points" in that book which fall woefully flat...is how farang bitches who, in their sorry-ass rich countries, would be be paying hundreds and hundreds of Euros or US $ for perfunctory, very quick and passionless sex, are SO QUICK to fault the Thai BGs for "ripping them off" or "taking advantage of them" for their 1,000 or 2,000 baht encounters...

Another strength of the reportage in Night Market is the whole phenomenon of bitches on a pussy forum feeling the need to boast about the times they "get it for free" or how "the girl was really into it, really wanting it..." or "obviously liked it"...Or how the bitches often fault a sex worker for "only caring about the money"....WTF?!?! Of COURSE they "only care about the money"...you think they fuck fat, smelly farangs who can't even speak Thai (which is, in case you don't know, an irrevocable marker of stupidity for most Thai) for the fun of it???

This should be posted as a sticky at the top of the forum

Of course you're right, she can make 10 quid lying on her back in a lot less time.

I suppose if your sister was working for minimum wage in the UK you'd recommend that she become a prostitute?

I don't have a sister what the hell are you on about ?

Well after visiting LOS for 6 years I have run the gambit of prices from a “high class†Soi 33 club FL hooker to a Soi 6 short time in Patters. Bottom line for me:

I like beer bar girls!!!! I have had more fun and had better sex with BB girls than any of the others. Of course compensation varies with length of stay and performance.

S1

I really think these Nanaplaza forums are intended to be a way for us to exchange information for benefit of all. If you can't do that, why don't you just fuck off?

Good point.

This site no longer a good source for mongering information. It has evolved into all encompassing information site (hence the name Thai360).

You should try some of those other forums. Do a web search.

Of course you're right' date=' she can make 10 quid lying on her back in a lot less time.

I suppose if your sister was working for minimum wage in the UK you'd recommend that she become a prostitute?[/quote']

I don't have a sister what the hell are you on about ?

That was just an example. I'm really surprised you couldn't see that? :shakehead:rolleyes:

Although being a Chelski supporter, perhaps not.

Try swopping "your sister" for "a female friend".

Of course you're right, she can make 10 quid lying on her back in a lot less time.

I suppose if your sister was working for minimum wage in the UK you'd recommend that she become a prostitute?

Well I wouldn't want my sister to do it, but if I was born a half attractive woman, I'd be rich and retired by now and living off the proceeds of my furry chequebook.

I new a blonde Kiwi girl who had done just that, spent about ten years in environs such as the Ginza, now independently wealthy.

Personal choice is inviolable.

JMHO

Archived