Nova Park Pattaya

Santiago

Hi

Anyone stayed in Nova Park Pattaya? ....any thoughts about location, pool, cleanness, food, ect ? ...I've RTFF, very few posts about it, plus one poster said that it was somewhat run-down ....this is not the feeling that gives their site. The ground floor Garden Suites seem to be especially enjoyable.

So is it a nice place for a two or three weeks stay ?

Thanks.

I have not stayed at this one.

But I have seen some real nice hotels deteriorate relatively quickly for lack of upkeep and general maintenace.

The Estiny on Soi 8 comes to mind. Very nice a few years ago - now looks a little tired.

The Welcome Hotel on 2nd road - good value and good location - but kind of tired.

• 3 weeks later...

The only problem I would have is the location. My preference would be something closer to Pattaya 2nd Road or even Beach Road so you can easily walk to more things. Although this hotel is not in the worse location such as the far north end of Naklua or out in the sticks off of Sukhumvit or in a remote area of Jomtien. You can get around if you don't mind walking a bit. Baht bus rides are 10 baht but they will pass by less frequently near this Nova Park place.

Hotels with air, private toilet, tv and maid service start around 350-450 baht during low season. If you are coming over during low season they do discount this place quite a bit.

You do not have to book every night at one time. Book a night or two and if you think the place is okay stay longer. In the meantime look around for something different for next trip or a change.

Reviews are mixed when you do a Google search. This place is better than places I would choose because all I need is a 500 baht place with air, hw, private toilet/shower and TV.

Map of Pattaya:

http://www.thaiwaysmagazine.com/pattaya_map/pattaya_map_pattaya.html

Good luck.

Archived