Did I turn into a (Thai) Gik?

drogon

For the second time in my life I am faced with the same situation:

Met a regular TG (which of course doesn't mean she has higher morals than some BG).

She dropped her knickers quickly, I didn't give a single Baht (of course I paid the meals, taxi etc..)

and no money was asked nor expected.

Received a phone call a few days ago from a man asking me if I knew this girl, I almost started to laugh nervously as this is the second time it happens to me.

Same usual scenario, long term boyfriend who left his TG in Thailand and she met me 'by accident'.

Later, this man called me to say he is going to forgive her, thanked me for my opinion/advices and that they will live happily forever.

Same situation as the last time.

Except that some time later I receive some emails from the girl in question asking me if she can come stay with me for some time (until she has to take her flight to Thailand back), basically she plans to run away from her boyfriend's place and stay here a few weeks.

I never understood women so this one suprised me, why would she run away from her boyfriend who promised to marry her, who send her money every month???? (and he didn't sound like he was going to keep her prisonner or anything like that)

And she knows that I won't send her money when she is back or maintain any long term relation.

I am very tempted to say no but given the boyfriend's money is paying for everything and the sex with her is great...I might say yes.

I am starting to wonder if I turned into a gik

PS: This post is just to fill the section, no need to flame me saying I am a moron (I know I am) or to tell me I have no luck with women (I know I don't have any luck)

:beer:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it is good luck as well. Do her!!! Make us proud and post a detailed report!!!!!

In my limited experience the girls that have a falang paying everything on an open-ended basis like this often have little real worry of screwing it up as there is already a Thai husband that they plan to spend eternity with anyway...the falang is a cash register for a period of months/years.

She clearly is not serious about the other falang and I suspect is evaluating you as a potential partner.

This is no luck, I feel a bit for the poor sucker

(I have been a sucker too in the past) and he sounds like a decent guy.

About doing her...I already did quite a few times before all this happened.

acockasian : You are right, this is the one thing I don't understand, why would she run away from her ATM??????

And she has no others back up in her pocket as far as the boyfriend checked....

(he admitted installing spywares and monitoring software on her mobiles and computers)

-> I also made clear to her that it is not written ATM on my forehead and there is no way I would ever sponsor her.

(Of course if she stays with me I will take care of her needs here)

So I am lost because there is no way I would ever believe this TG has fallen in love with me or something like that.

And anyway the boyfriend (soon to be ex boyfriend?) is richer than I am so I have no logical explanation....

Are you certain she only has "one" boyfriend? Wouldn't be the first time a GTG has a string of willing sponsors.

Kind of makes me think about the supporting the family thread. Some girls stay with guys for the money some don't. Maybe she is looking for more than just a cash flow for the family.

Later, this man called me to say he is going to forgive her, thanked me for my opinion/advices and that they will live happily forever

"Run Forrest Run" As you stated above he already has your contact info; if she goes missing guess where he's going to look???? He might not be in such a forgiving mood next time!

S1

Archived