Did I turn into a (Thai) Gik?

drogon

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For whatever reason, sounds like she has had enough of the other guy and wants to leave him.

I've been in a similar situation a couple of times. Once with a Thai girl she discovered the guy had another girlfriend in Vietnam (he was making frequent supposed 'business' trips there).

Another time with a Chinese girl who married the other guy (mainly because she needed a visa and financial support), then left him because after they were married she learned he was a manic depressive control freak and life with him was intolerable.

This is no luck, I feel a bit for the poor sucker

(I have been a sucker too in the past) and he sounds like a decent guy.

“He was a really nice guy. I know it’s strange to say but he was, he was just a normal guy. There was nothing horrible about him. He has always lived in this area and he used to come out for a drink with the lads every week and was very friendly. He was saying that he had been busy ... He did not seem stressed at all. He had just come back from Russia and was quite tanned.

Derrick Bird :surprised:

ND you are spot on...

Empty my flat?

We are not in Thailand, we are in Europe and she would have a very hard time to run away after doing it.

Anyway, there is far more stuff to steal at her (ex?) boyfriend's house.

Wish she could stay with the poor sucker, would be best for her (maybe not for him though)

Just as a foot note:

My last 3 words of wisdom

....If you let her come stay with you now

YOU ARE (FUCKING) CRAZY

errr sorry that's 4 words......

Over time, small lies grow into big lies....

Looks like ur starting point is at least 75%....It can only get worse

Run....grasshopper....RUN....very quickly

Besides...she might be a good fuck...but she ain't "That" pretty.... and I was sober.....

Nuff said....

Archived