Bangkok's lady-toy bars revealed

Flashermac

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Waerth, stop complaining about not having money, it's getting tedious. You've chosen your lot in life so accept it. If you want money get a real job. :rolleyes:

Ahhh jeeezzzz did I upset the little Munchie .... I am so sorry ..... you can always put me on ignore or choose not to read what I write.

:monkey:

Did we ever meet btw?

Dubai? And your Scottish? Then go to the Highland City hotel - the disco there has "friends" from all around the world happy to keep you company.

Seriously, it's a little Thermae in Dubai - but more crowded

I'm racking my brains to remember what it was called before it became Highland City. We used to go to it quite a lot then but when it changed to HC they fucked up the bars and we only went back once. :(

PS There are lots of "little Thermae's" in Dubai.

Ahhh jeeezzzz did I upset the little Munchie .... I am so sorry ..... you can always put me on ignore or choose not to read what I write.?

Sorry, but I don't do the ignore thing. Seems pretty pointless being an active member of a board and not being able to see what people post!

As for upsetting me, don't worry, you'll never do that.

Did we ever meet btw?

No, I don't think so.

Munchie - was pretty active and busy back when I was there by accident a few months ago.

Agree many mini Thermae's - this place was a tad more convenient, as my room was directly above the bar - something I didn't know when booking on line but regretted.

Why did you regret the hotel booking?

Noise - was fun to have a couple of beers but I had been working hard all day and evening and had a early start next day and I was directly above the noise, which is why I had a few more drinks so I'd sleep.

Now on a night I was relaxing I'd recommend visiting

I can't believe this shit! Bitches want to get fucked, guys want to get fucked...both apparently are prepared to pay to get fucked...so why not just stop all the crap, bitches give up the pussy freely, and thus we will all get what we need and want? why all the games and bullshit?

Archived