The Pattaya News Thread

expat

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

>Hitting town on Tuesday for 3 nights

Wanna hit the "Jim" for an afternoon workout???

See if we can outdo Encore's standing ovation<

She left yesterday to go back home to isan. In the six weeks she'd been there, she claimed my three visits with her had been her only BF.<

I'll need to let the place cool down a bit. Besides, it's more expensive then Soi 6....

If I get an afternoon leave pass, i may meet you for a drink or two.

Hope so,

I planned to sms you today....

Only got travel "Orders" Sunday

I'm traveling with....She who must be obeyed...lol

Down to visit friends from Oz who are staying at Royal Cliff

Will have ample chance to get out ....especially daytime.... but also at least 1 evening

My friend doesn't smoke....barely drinks...

BUT makes up for it in other ways..

He is rumored to have long pointy ears and a "cotton" tail...LOL

I need to go back to "Our" special place to see if MY friend is still there.....absolutely worth a repeat....albeit that this time round it will need to be ST

Should arrive around noon Tuesday....will SMS...."The usual suspects"

Cheers DS

• 2 weeks later...

Sakura69 re-opened last night, next to Babydolls on the first soi north of and parallel to Soi Diamond. On Soi Diamond itself, the Paris Club closed and then reopened. It was a real throwback club--same owner for ages, a French guy.

Draft beer 45 baht at Sakura, 55 at Paris. Both clubs had some decent girls, but certainly not the quantity nor the quality of the top-level clubs.

Thanks mate,

always good to know what"s happening in Sin City.

What about that place you took me to last week... the one where the guy "lost" his hand....lol

It was "interesting"

Also please update the Dining section with the place we had lunch at last Saturday....bloody fantastic

Then again...it was SO good maybe we should keep it to ourselves...My wife is still talking about it...

I think our wives ate more than us...

Rock Lobster, Crab, Fish, Tod Mun Goong, Som Tum, Prawn & mushroom salad Crab Rice ++ (forget the rest) Beer

4 stuffed little piggies....for under 1k.... drove 7 hours home...didn't eat another thing all day

Thanks again...gotta do it again soon

Cheers DS

What about that place you took me to last week... the one where the guy "lost" his hand....lol

It was "interesting"

I forgot about the fisting bar--I'd had a few by that point. It's called X-Zone, upstairs from Club Boeche (sp?, which has gone downhill by all accounts I've seen). X-Zone is not a new place--it's a sister in sleaze to Babydoll and Windmill.

Also please update the Dining section with the place we had lunch at last Saturday....bloody fantastic

Then again...it was SO good maybe we should keep it to ourselves...My wife is still talking about it...

I don't think it's going to get swamped soon. First of all it's only open in the morning and afternoon, second it's pretty far out of Pattaya (hence cheap rent+Thai customers=low prices+excellent food). It's already mentioned on the map I put in that thread I believe, and anyone who wants to go can feel free to PT me for further information. Hell I might join them--it's great to have an excuse to go to that place. Thank god it's not too close to my house, or I'd be a behemoth. We have to take Moo Noi there, as it's truly a pig out place. :)

Thank your wife again for picking up the check (she was lightning fast), and most of all for the great company.

Archived