The Pattaya News Thread

expat

In further news, First Agogo on soi 8 is now operating between 2pm and 10pm.

Apparently the owner closed First Agogo for a while because things were so slow, but plans to open again (September if I recall correctly).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update: Things are really dead here now.

While that may seem to be a bad thing, it's a punter's paradise if you have the time to invest.

Example: I went to Heaven's above last night. It's usually just a go-look-at-the-cute-chicks bar for me because the girls have so much choice for customers, but I was getting a lot more eye contact than usual. I was one of three punters in the bar. By the way, one of the girls has incredible (I assume enhanced) boobs. I was right next to her, but couldn't see any scars where they inserted the silicone bag. Perhaps she just has natural tits that look fake. I doubt it though.

As to other bars--Windmill is in the doldrums right now, not a single girl to my taste anymore. It's a shame, as I like the staff and enjoy hanging out there. The Cavern has also declined in quality tremendously.

I went into the bar between The Sea and SuperGirl, can't remember the name, on my annual sojourn--all I can say is I'll be back next year. :D

The long and the short of it is, there are less girls out there, but still some gems, and your chances with the gems are much higher than in high season, imho.

I went into the bar between The Sea and SuperGirl, can't remember the name, on my annual sojourn--all I can say is I'll be back next year. :D

The bar you refer to is called Naughty Girls. It was very good a few years ago, but has been in the doldrums for a long time now. I agree, an annual visit is enough.

Even my favourite bar, Iron, is in the doldrums. Quality of the girls has gone right down, and the lighting seems very dim to these old eyes.

A mate of mine was also complaining about the quality of the girls at Baby Dolls - said they all had "wobble bottoms"! I didn't notice as I was too involved with the girl on my lap!

Must agree about Heaven Above - the quality of the girls is far above most of the other bars.

Latest update: Apparently there's a new go-go being built on Soi Lengkee Metro. A sign just went up saying it will be called 'The Office.' It's near Champagne, on the other side of Lolita's. It used to be a coyotee bar.

There seems to be a new go-go on Soi 8, also, called BadaBing. I haven't had a chance to enter, as I've always been in the area too early. It's about halfway up from beach road towards 2nd road on the right. There's a sign. No refunds if it turns out it's failed already.

That sign's been there for yonks (= "a long time" for non-Brits), and I've never seen it open, even at 10pm. I think it was a coyote bar for a while. There have been several failed gogos at that location. One only lasted one day!

...By the way, one of the girls has incredible (I assume enhanced) boobs. I was right next to her, but couldn't see any scars where they inserted the silicone bag. Perhaps she just has natural tits that look fake. I doubt it though....

Maybe she had that new procedure at Yanhee Clinic, the one where they slide 'em in via the pussy.

Leaves no scars, but, for about 2 months, there's a hell of an echo in there.

Archived