Flight to Manila via Port Moresby

bust

Sydney to Manila $799 return inc taxes

Sydney to Port Moresby $549 return inc taxes

Port Moresby to Manila $2215 return inc taxes

WTF......Then I find out I can fly Sydney Manila via Port Moresby for $799 but cannot break journey, not even with a fee.

Any ideas?

TB?

Forget Port Moresby, no known go-go's and the blow jobs, er, suck, like.

Yes but lot's of available girls. Couple od decent nightclubs these days and lot's of horny girls. Some nice french/papuan girls around and quiet a few fili's

Radioman - I've worked there and had a great time. I suspect your going on hearsay.

When I first went I thought they'd all look like highlanders, which are the people from the central areas, who look like they are carved from granite with a blunt axe.

The coastal people are Micronesians, often mixed, Micronesians are one good look away from Polynesian stunners,

LOTS of really good looking gals.

Same airline?

' date=' [/quote']

First 3 are QANTAS the last one Air Niugini

I think the problem might be that QF doesn't fly direct between POM and MNL (the second flight might be backtracking you through OZ). If you book the whole itinerary on PX (at your peril) you'll likely find a better fare.

Oh wow! Time to open a bar maybe. Last I heard of that place was from a Brit who spent a couple of years there but left soon after his daughter was recued, she was kidnappped and held for several months apparently. Sounded sort of South American scary to me. Perhaps a new section in Regional Sanuk. How about a trip report?

Cheers

Oh wow! Time to open a bar maybe. Last I heard of that place was from a Brit who spent a couple of years there but left soon after his daughter was recued, she was kidnappped and held for several months apparently. Sounded sort of South American scary to me. Perhaps a new section in Regional Sanuk. How about a trip report?

Cheers

Actually that's not a bad idea really but corruption is rampent probably more than in LOS.

Last trip visited a bar call SHOOTERS. Not much unlike you bkk pool bar. Did meet two sisters who are flight attendents for Air Nuiguni. One ok the other stunning like NG describes mixed. Unfortunately they had an early flight and had to leave but the cute one did grab my phone and punch her number into it.

I hope to punch something into her next trip :grinyes:

There are a lot of Fili girls around but I suspect they are brought there by their expat bf's working the mines.

Archived