King Kong Price Hike?

Savittre

Hi Guys,

I was in King Kong on Soi Six on July 5th. I had one beer, bought one, and had one blow job.

The tab was 1465 baht. It came as a surprise to me, because previously, 2 beers and a blow job cost less than 1000 baht (actually, I could review my finances to see exactly what I paid before, but I trust my memory on this one).

I asked a little bit about the bill- I was told that the beers cost 125 baht each, which means the blow job cost 1215. 1215 is kind of a funny number- I mean, prices are usually rounded off.

Does anybody know what's going on at King Kong?

Was I simply being ripped off? Anything's possible, I guess.

Ask the bar for a breakdown-

Well, I'm sure I'm not going to get any money back, so I don't really see the point of doing that.

If I start asking questions, they may react in a confrontational manner~ and I'm not going to get any money back anyway.

OTOH, I've always liked the place, but since I'd prefer to not be cheated, I figure just forget about going there.

I'm confused, but the situation will be clear in a day or two.

Thanks for the replies, guys.

Bliss you my son.

Ann, the mother of all suckers.

One of the few that manage to capture my full attention up to the point that I forget that my intention coming here was to fuck, instead, I come in her mouth.

Next time, fully trying to concentrate on my believe that a good BJ is a warm-up for the following fuck, again, I loose it.

This is one raw talent.

Archived