Beach Road- Good, No Good?

Savittre

Hi Again,

Some time ago, I posted about 'musts in Pattaya.' One reply I got was, 'Beach Road- daytime.' Can anybody tell me why daytime, please? Is there a problem with Beach Road in the evening or night? Thanks.

I really liked Beach Road back in 2002, I had good times, and I have good memories.

As we all know, things do change, though. Thanks!

Maybe the original poster meant 'daytime' so as to avoid being the 4th or later customer of that day.

Beach Rd is similar to beer bars and go-gos...ya gotta be patient and shop around for the better looking gals.

Had a mate who used to pick up some beautiful girls from Beach Rd. His favourite spot was opposite Royal Garden.

Be careful, of course, because there's no come back with those girls.

Make sure that they're not under age, and keep valuables under lock and key in your room.

There used to be some katoeys (notorious pickpockets) operating there at night. But nowadays with the new floodlit areas it's more difficult for them to lurk in the shadows.

:beer:

I'm not a regular walker along Beach Rd... I usually hurtle past on the back of a baht taxi. I agree with Stickman that most of what I see are no great beauties.

But my old mate (since passed away alas) was a real aficionado of the female form. He had this uncanny knack of singling out the most attractive girl in every bar we went into... with the help of a little splash of eau-de-100 baht cologne tip behind his left ear to get them to come and sit with him.

He used to really put in the leg work and research (gogos, beer bars, Soi 6, Beach Rd freelancers... back of a taxi.. he was never off duty!), and found some real diamonds amongst the rough stones.

He died aged 75 with a portfolio of over 500 beauties whom he had bonked and photographed (with their permission), and rewarded generously. He promised the girls he would never publish them anywhere and didn't. He only discovered Pattaya and Vitamin V in his 60s.

:beer:

Hi Again,

I really liked Beach Road back in 2002, I had good times, and I have good memories.

Hi

It changed in all those years from 2002... a lot from the time when I made my 1st visit on business in 1992...Bkk & PTY is not the same. :sad::sad:

My advice keep away from BR. :argue::argue: ... enjoy ur visit and not get into danger zone... :argue: ..

cheers

The only difference between a gogo/beer bar is as Robaus says is that you have no comeback.

In terms of STD's and such my assumption is that you have just as much chance catching something from the beach road girls as you do from any other girl.

I walk Beach Road almost every day for exercise. I would say I see an attractive girl on the game perhaps once a week at most.

Haven't been there in a while, but I have taken runs along the sidewalk next to the beach. Used to put me off my beer to see the local "talent" inspecting each others hair for lice.

Archived