Beach Road- Good, No Good?

Savittre

Over the past 2 years since my first pull from BR, I've probably gone pulled about 6 or 7 more. None of them were real great performers, none of them real great lookers. Some were OK looking, some were OK performing. It sometimes was a matter of opportunity, limited time, trying to budget (500 + 100 Room) vs my usual 700 + 300 room + 100 tip plus 100 for a beer on arrival in Soi 6.

On average, i think Soi 6 is worth the extra few hundred baht.

Well, since this post I've been paying more attention to the girls on Beach Road. I haven't talked to any as I'm not really interested, but I've been looking to see if my earlier comments were on target or not.

A couple notes: I always go late in the afternoon, probably not the prime mongering time, though I don't know that for sure. Also, as I have no interaction with the lasses, my views are to be taken with a healthy dose of salt.

Having said all that, I get the feeling if I were so inclined, I could find some acceptable girls there. It would take time and patience, basically a big scouting effort. An important thing to note is that they don't have one strong benefit that go-go girls do--that is lighting. Many have noted that girls don't look as good after you get them out of a go-go bar. Well, you don't have that problem as much on Beach Road.

Scuse the rambling nature of this post, but I had been thinking of this thread for the last few days.

If you are young, healthy, and sober - maybe.

I'd tend toward a working establishment - beer bar - gogo - where I could go back and find the gal - if things go awry.

Common sense does apply. Murphy's Law.

I've been lucky on my many trips to LOS. The only thing that I have lost was a few marbles.

As far as chance of catching STDs there is almost NO difference between Beach Road girls, Soi 6 girls, other bar beer girls, gogo girls, soapie or G Club girls in Bangkok, or for that matter "Coyotes," University students or hi-so "good girls"...because ALL of the above have unprotected sex with their Thai boyfriends, and ALL of those boyfriends have unprotected sex with hookers from time to time.

Archived