Good Value Dining in Pattaya

robaus

Actually i've been going there for a number of years everytime I'm in Pattaya Im not British but i do like the huge greasy breakfast they serve there,sausage fried potatoes,bacon,tomatoes,mushrooms fried bread,baked beans tea and toast great deal at 160 baht!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's an excellent new fish and chips place on Soi Lengkee called The Jolly Friar. Much better than The Village Chippy in my opinion.

Near there, just off Soi Buakow up towards South Pattaya Road, there's a take-out pizza place called Pattaya Pizza with American style pizza that is the best I've had in Thailand. I mean really good.

www.pattayapizza.com

• 1 month later...

Best value breakfast buffet in Pattaya is the Poseiden restaurant in the Jomtien Complex. 165 baht gives all you can eat of some very nice food. Love the lasagna, great bacon, nice salads, great potato dishes, cooked-to-order omelettes and grilled foods like pork chops--it's all good. Includes coffee, tea and juice.

Kind of a gay area so if you're a homophobe you might want to give it a miss. It's run by the Casa Pascal people--one of the higher end restaurants in Patters, but at a fraction of the cost. They have a dinner buffet for 444 baht too on Fridays and Saturdays, but I have yet to try that. I have a feeling it's quite a good value too.

Here's the website: http://www.poseidon.casa-pascal.com/Daily-Brunch.htm

Archived