Staph infection?

Flashermac

Dr Cav - please describe how you would use colonal silver to treat staph?

Also note bleach is used widely in hospitals, no medical mark u there, kills all bacteria.

And do remember there is GOOD bacteria essential to live in our body, so something that kills all bacteria is not what I actually want to take.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can drink colloidal silver water, no problem, say 1 shot a day, minimum.

You can apply it to the injured area, directly, no problem.

People fighting off HIV drink i liter a day, or so.

The stuff works.

I have seen it work up close and personal.

Check the links I posted.

The US Surgeon General thinks it is good stuff,,, check the links I posted!

You can drink colloidal silver water, no problem, say 1 shot a day, minimum.

You can apply it to the injured area, directly, no problem.

People fighting off HIV drink i liter a day, or so.

The stuff works.

I have seen it work up close and personal.

Check the links I posted.

The US Surgeon General thinks it is good stuff,,, check the links I posted!

Don't take it personally, but you recommendations are usually from fringe websites and I would never try stuff, just because a strange website claims it's healthy...

Not to make discussion worser.

In my corner of rural hill and mountain country here in Farangland - we had this older guy who worked in one local store. He went to nearest hospital for some routine operation.

Well, he stayed in that hospital for 3 months as he got some sort of infection that could not be fixed - then he was transferred to a bigger small hick town hospital where he spent another 3 months. All were feeding him all sorts of anti-biotics.

He was eventually released and I did speak to him - but he looked not too good.

He died about 2 months later.

Don't need to drink a liter a day, something along the size of a shot glass will keep the bugs away.

If you have something serious (HIV, staph infection, etc) then I would be drinking at least 1/4 liter a day.

There is someone here in BKK that appears to have a staph infection and he just started on the colloidal silver water.

I will report the results.

On my desk at work I have a sample sized spray can of 'Nivea For Men Silver Protect', an anti perspirant which is meant to eliminate body odour with anti bacterial silver molecules. Came free with a magazine and I've never tried it. However as I don't have any BO problems I wouldn't know if was working anyway. :dunno:

On my desk at work I have a sample sized spray can of 'Nivea For Men Silver Protect', an anti perspirant which is meant to eliminate body odour with anti bacterial silver molecules. Came free with a magazine and I've never tried it. However as I don't have any BO problems I wouldn't know if was working anyway. :dunno:

Even clothes are now offered with Silver particles. But it is not clear how it will influence the body longterm. Therefore I won't use it.

All this Nano particle stuff could be bad for your health. No one nows today.

Archived