California WOW membership

exit2dos

What does a California WOW yearly membership, with privileges to use all the clubs, cost?

I've been paying 2000 BT a month, for Ekami only. I think I could get a better deal, by the year, and be able to use the nice one at Pattaya, when I go there.

I'd like to know so I can negotiate. The sales staff are aggressive and have confusing plans and discounts.

I really like it there but I may be paying too much.

Any first person current experiences would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

When I talked to California WOW (Asoke), I was able to bring the price down (from 3000 or some other insane amount they advertised) to 1.600 Baht INCLUDING yoga classes. In the end I decided for 'True Fitness' which is, IMHO, much superior to California WOW and I got that at 1.600 Baht as well.

For Pattaya, I would go with Tony's Gym/Fitness as he offers very cheap multiple year or lifetime memberships. His gyms are not upscale or fancy, but they tend to have very solid equipment...

Hi,

When I talked to California WOW (Asoke), I was able to bring the price down (from 3000 or some other insane amount they advertised) to 1.600 Baht INCLUDING yoga classes. In the end I decided for 'True Fitness' which is, IMHO, much superior to California WOW and I got that at 1.600 Baht as well.

For Pattaya, I would go with Tony's Gym/Fitness as he offers very cheap multiple year or lifetime memberships. His gyms are not upscale or fancy, but they tend to have very solid equipment...

1,600 Bt is still a month to month, close to what I pay. I'd like a yearly contract, with roaming. True Fitness is very good but WOW (Ekami) is more convenient and I'd like to use some of their other locations, when necessary.

I don't care for Tony's, they lack the equipment I use. WOW Pattaya has everything I use, brand new and has a better location, for me.

I may offer 12,000 upfront cash and try to hold it at 15,000, yearly, with other locations and no Yoga.

I paid 4800 Baht for six months of using the gym and the swimming pool.

I go in the morning and it is about empty, so easy to get in a good work out and a one hour swim.

Sounds like a good price. I'd go for that. Yes, mornings are best. Sometimes I like to work out than go across the street to the bus terminal for Pattaya.

There's no pool at WOW Ekami, though.

• 2 months later...

Archived