Stuck in a rut... What to do?

incognito

Women always think they deserve more than their "station in life" warrants. Then when they get old, looks and body shot from having the "anchor babies" they think they are owed even more. When they don't get it, they get pissed off, and are certain it is the man's fault (because it "ALWAYS" in no matter what they did to fuck themselves up) and take it out on him by making him miserable at every possible turn. All men really want is some beer and sex after a hard day and they can't even let us have that!

I'll buy that a little bit. Women in general are more interesting than men though, psychologically. I don't know why. Most of the men I work with at the hospital are soft middle-aged white dudes that whine incessantly and have been emasculated. They're half dead.

The problem with Western women, especially in S-cal, they want ridiculous shit -- you need to be rich, with model looks/physique, and sensitive but hyper-macho at the same time. Hence most of them end up bitter/lonely because the ROI sucks and guys just say 'fuck it' after awhile. Although wealth makes up for a lot of things here too.

Anyway, the other problem with Western women is that they're just not that hot after their mid-twenties.

What to do? What to do....

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for all the words of wisdom guys, still don't know what to do or how to do it.. she's not one of these girls who expects the world, she's a pretty cool chick to be honest.. it's just the sex/affection/energy/attention thing.

My biggest fear is if I leave her she'll go into a state of major depression.

Still confused (not in a gay way!)

Archived