Stuck in a rut... What to do?

incognito

She already is in a major depression and she has a life long struggle ahead of her. Many of the anti-depression drugs have a side effect of killing the labeto.

It seems her depression has worsened since you have been with her. I don't see how you staying longer is going to save her.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sorry to hear that coss, maybe the best advice, pharlap too.

cav - she does have hormone probs, and a lot of trouble with related imbalances, psychological issues (mainly depression) and puts off seeing doctors and psyches due to her lack of motivation.

When these issues do come up in conversation she apologises, though I don't blame her for the issues - she does, and invariably is reduced to tears after a few seconds of talking.. becomes incoherant, sleeps a lot, stays depressed for 1-2 weeks and doesn't talk about it again, unless I bring it up (which I don't) and the depression starts again.

This doesn't sound like (only) a depression to me. What are these other issues you mention? I would imagine they would be more important to me in making a decision than the "depression".

She already is in a major depression and she has a life long struggle ahead of her. Many of the anti-depression drugs have a side effect of killing the labeto.

It seems her depression has worsened since you have been with her. I don't see how you staying longer is going to save her.

Side affects definately lower libido and energy levels, and yes, the thought it has got worse since I've been around has been playing on my mind.

Not that this has anything to do with Incognito's circumstances, I'll just say that hormones do affect the countenance in ladies.

MiWiMee just had a hysterectomy, womb and ovaries, and is now possessed of a sunny disposition.

So whilst I am not sure, how this will affect my ongoing escape plans, I guess the message is, things change, and if you can get her operated on, things may improve..

(Black Humor)

Cheers

Coss

Just remember incognito.....while you are in a relationship with the wrong person you will never find the right person.

My ex did and still suffers from depression. What I found was that all me leaving her did was deny her someone to dump her shit on.

Archived