Reasons Why She Initiates Non-Condom Sex

Savittre

Hi Guys, in my experience, it's been like this-

In Thailand, she'll initiate bareback intercourse because she's trying to 'befriend' you. In my admittedly cynical view, she's thinking you may be a potential sponsor.

Not in Thailand, but elsewhere in Southeast Asia, the scenario's like this: Been out bar hopping, come home with the hoe, but because of the beer that's been consumed, the libido's not 100%, and then using a condom as well makes it just not possible to cum. She realizes that, and for her the bottom line is- get his rocks off, get paid. So, every time without exception the situation's been like this, the girl initiates fucking without the condom.

Lastly, a beer bar girl in Thailand once showed me some birth control pills that she had. She said they were in case the condom broke. I figured that was a pile of shit, and I would imagine that any time a customer wanted condomless sex, it would be no problem for her. I figure that because of my own experience with the girls elsewhere in Southeast Asia- it sure didn't take much for them to decide to fuck without a condom. Get his rocks off, get paid- that's the bottom line, and it applies equally in Thailand.

Personally, I don't like condoms, however, I always use them. I don't mix sex and alcohol anymore because that has led to stupid decisions on my part.

So, would anyone care to input about Thai girls and condomless sex? I figure most (or all) of them are quite willing to have bareback intercourse, and probably often do, however, I don't have personal experience of that. Maybe not using one gives her an excuse to bump up the price. What do you say? In the end, it's all about the money!

Stupidity is one. Or rather, naivity. Or maybe it's they are too smart and we're too dumb and horny.

When I say stupidity, they really don't know any better, especially the young ones. They aren't educated as far as diseases and think the pill will fix the baby problem, which it will but the other stuff they either aren't aware of yet or don't care.

When I say they are too smart, I mean that they will get pregnant and they probably don't care by who and will then try to extract money from every single guy that fucked them bareback. Even if she gets one to believe her, she's set. Even she gets 2 or 3.....well, then the village is set.

Just my ramblings.

I've only ever been with one or two who made it clear condoms were a must, a LOT didn't seem phased either way. Pretty scarey stuff IMO. Quite a few tried to jump on bareback, yep I guess they were trying to mark their territory more than anything else.

On the pill.. if I was a hooker I'd be on it.. just in case.

Well... Having seen them "clean" the restrooms of a famous Thai hospital, with a filthy rag, and then continuing, with the same rag, out the hallway and towards operation rooms, I know full well that the Thai perception of clean, is "when no dirt is SEEN". To add to that, I often watch my local food vendors cut my cold vegetables on the same rotten wood they cut uncooked Chicken and pork on.

To Thais, regardless of educational level (I'm dead serious!), things that cannot be seen (bacteria, viruses...) does not exist.

Hence, screwing you without a condom if she's on birth control, brings no risk whatsoever. Or does it!?

• 3 weeks later...

I had a girl a few days ago on Soi 8 in Pattaya use the We dont have to wear a condom.. line on me as a reason I should bar fine her..... ummmmm are you serious... I said why to her and she said we go to my room and I show you my clean paper work.... ha ha.. so of course I bar fined her... NOT....

Bizarre ... several thoughts come to mind:

1) Decades ago, when Farangs were still something of a novelty, some girls sought to have a Farang baby. If the child was a girl, the family could stick her into a brothel or send her to work in bars when she got old enough. Light skinned daughters were commodities! Fortunately, that is rare nowadays.

2) The gal knows she is HIV positive and is pissed off at all men. She hopes to infect as many as she can! :yikes:

3) Then again she may simmply be thick and figures she will get more customers if she goes bareback - or as Savittre says want to be your faen. But even if this is the reason, it's still good reason to avoid her like a leper. So she thinks you are safe. Well what about her? She has probably been used by more men than the average hotel mattress has! :p

• 3 weeks later...

Archived