Rayong Nightlife

waerth

The same night that we went to Klaeng (see other thread) we also performed in Rayong on a market and later in the Florida Cafe.

Florida is a "complex" of three floors high. Ground floor has a cafe and a Nuat Boran. 2nd and 3rd floor have coyotees and karaoke.

Because my boss absolutely doesn't want us to go and chase women to avoid him getting a bit name. I didn't get to see the 2nd and 3rd floors even though the owner invited us to wait there as we were an hour early. So I had to stay downstairs. I decided to go to the kitchen area to get some food.

The good thing about being a Farang playing comedy is .... no one dares to tell you not to go somewhere (but the boss) even at military bases I usually go wherever I feel like not a guard stopping me!

Anyway in the kitchen there were 4 stunning Chinese looking like girls there 2 of them with angelic faces looking like sisters. When I asked where they were from they said Mae Sai Province ... at which I had to laugh hard and said you mean Chiang Rai Province. But they kept insisting Mae Sai to be a province ... which means they are Burmese as all Burmese gals will tell you they are from Mae Sai Province! The 2 angels were in fact sisters! And worked in the Nuat Boran section which usually in Bangkok would only have old hags working.

The boss of Florida told me I could take a half hour "massage: with them on the house and the girls winked saying they would pay special attention to my needs as I am a star etc etc. Off course my boss comes in at that moment and his looks (I was touching the girls big breasts to see if they were reel) said it all. Finish your food and come back out!

Damn this, but the Traditional massage at Florida sure offers more than just massage :) ..... I cannot help but wonder what the 2nd and 3rd floors would have been like :/

W

Thanks for the report. I wish I had a friend who would drag me there to check it out, some dumb cunt. The logistics might be a bit tricky though.

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Anyone in particular in mind???

Logistics a tad difficult for the next few weeks...

Besides it may be difficult to drag me away from our "special place" on the Darkside in the foreseeable future :drunk::grinyes::grinyes::drunk:

BUT.....then again......

As an aside...I think we were "spotted" & recognized when we stopped by Soi 13 (something) for a quick drink last week.

Got a call from Kabin Buri yesterday asking if I was in Pattaya...lol (first contact in a month)

Telegram

Telephone

Tell a Thai.......

Cheers DC

As an aside...I think we were "spotted" & recognized when we stopped by Soi 13 (something) for a quick drink last week.

Got a call from Kabin Buri yesterday asking if I was in Pattaya...lol (first contact in a month)

They do have a network!! In city of XX millions they always know?????

S1

Archived