How Many Hoes in Pattaya?

Savittre

I've no particular reason for asking how many hoes there are in Pattaya, except that some years back, I recall something about there being 20,000 girls working there. I don't know how well informed that estimate was, either. It was also stated that there were 4,000 to 5,000 punters.

Anybody got a clue about how many girls?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have a clue about how many working girls there are but this article has some interesting numbers in it.

They give the total population of Pattaya as 110k. Probably a bit low but let's use their number. According to their article, there are 50k prostitutes there. So, if the resident population is a 50/50 split of males and females, that would mean there are 55k females there. Of that, they are saying all but 5k are whores???? And there's more. The article says 40% of those 50k are HIV+.

I think there are less than even the 20k you suggest but will never believe that almost half the population are prostitutes.

Maybe you could do the rounds of the Hardware shops and count the fucking things !!!

While you're at it....maybe you could count the rakes & shovels, as well, oh...and also the watering cans

How long is a piece of hose????????

How much is a Beer at the Elvis Bar??????

How much is an MP3 at Big C???????

Curious minds need to know

Anybody got a clue about how many girls?

Yes, I know. There are *many* female sex workers in Pattaya, and the acts in which they will partake vary from exposing a bit of skin to about any sexual act you could imagine. Why is knowing an exact number of interest to you?

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but your post makes me wonder if you're the kind of man who gets excited by calling women 'hoes.'

Archived