How Many Hoes in Pattaya?

Savittre

I've no particular reason for asking how many hoes there are in Pattaya, except that some years back, I recall something about there being 20,000 girls working there. I don't know how well informed that estimate was, either. It was also stated that there were 4,000 to 5,000 punters.

Anybody got a clue about how many girls?

how many HOES in Pattaya????? well, I guess a logical place to start with this research topic would be a survey among gardeners...since a HOE is a gardening implement...of course, given the nature of the general bitch farang population of this website, one would imagine the bitches would be more interested in hos than in hoes...but you never know. I guess we have a bunch of motherfuckers not very deeply interested in low-end sex workers, hence their preference for Thai garden implements...

Good luck on your scholarly garden implement research, please let us know if any girl actually working in the business ever gives you more than a wet fart for your half-assed efforts, hahahahahaha

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How Many Hoes in Pattaya?

1. Not nearly enough for the both of us.

2. Actually very few--you're clearly misinterpreting the body language of some of the fine upstanding female citizens of Pattaya.

3. According to recent government statistics, there are no hoes in Pattaya.

4. According to the NGO "Stop Exploitation of Wimmen and Chidrins!," 4,000,000 of the three million citizens of the Pattaya area are enslaved or indentured to the evil sex moguls of Pattaya.

5. According to Dumsoda, there are just enough. Not too many, not too few. Of course this is assuming he will live forever, as we all know is inevitable.

6. Stickman actually knows the exact figure at any given time (he has eyes and ears everywhere in Patters), but he keeps the number carefully guarded so that his website will thrive.

7. Hoes? I'll give you stinkin' hoes!

8. There are 8,432 massage girls as of this writing. 6,220 will do handjobs if they can find it in the folds of fat, and half of those who do handjobs will do full service if you are a hansum man.

9. If you look in a dictionary under the word infinity, you'll see the definition is 'The number of hoes in Pattaya.'

10. There are 42, but they are really, really, really hard workers.

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but your post makes me wonder if you're the kind of man who gets excited by calling women 'hoes.'

Well, it IS easier to say than "whore". "Slut" would probably do, but no easier than "tart". Then, maybe, if he wrote "hose", all would be well...but then we'd be back in the garden or the lengerie department. :content:

It's all rather silly, cuz I doubt if anybody has ever done a head-count or if the census compiles those numbers.

HH

Expat!! You surprise me! To tell you the truth, I don't see anything 'exciting' about calling women 'hoes.' I certainly never use that word when I'm with them!

Maybe it's because 'hump' and 'hoe' both start with 'H.' I tried to talk a buddy in my country into coming to LOS. I said,"Let's go over to Bangkok and hump some hoes," which made him chuckle. I usually refer to 'fucking' as 'humping.'

As far as I know, 'hoe' is the current lingo. It doesn't have any special connotation that I'm aware of. I consider 'whore' to have an offensive connotation, and 'prostitute' and 'hooker' take longer to type than 'hoe,'... that's all.

But again, I never use any of those words, 'hoe', hooker, prostitute, whore, when I'm with the girls.

On a side note, what pisses me off is seeing the girls get groped in the bars. One look at her face, and you know she doesn't like it. So why do it? I guess it's a power trip, the guy figures she has to take it. All I can say is 'Fuck that!"

Quoted recently by an absolute :wanker:

"Whore is a perjorative term that tends to demean the Thai lady by putting her in a class that expresses more of who Western women are, than who Thai ladies are. Thai bgs are nothing like their Western sisters and are in a class all by themselves, ergo, the name 'whore" is not totally represetative of who they are and what they do. "

Archived