A nother bomb in Bangkok

Flashermac

Bangkok Post

30 Jul 2010

A junkman was seriously wounded when a hand grenade exploded in Soi Rang Nam in inner Bangkok early Friday morning, said Pol Sub-Lt Niti Nirutiwat, duty officer at Phayathai police station.

The explosion happened about 1am on Friday at a house opposite the King Power shopping centre in Soi Rang Nam on Phayathai road of Bangkok’s Ratchathewi district.

The injured man was taken to the nearby Ratchawithee hospital.

It was the second bombing in the capital this week. On Sunday evening an explosion at a bus stop outside Big C on Ratchadamri Road killed one person and injured several others.

So, I just gotta ask...in which dictionary did you find the English term "nother"???

Not trying to be overly picky, but fuck, the way the uneducated sex tourist/sexpat trash bitches are communicatin' these days. on Facebook and all...no spell-checkers...no sense of propriety or decorum...

Not saying you fit into that category or anything, but [especially in status-conscious Thailand), one needs to be conscious of one's word choice and pronunciation, you never know when what you write on a pussy forum will be appropriated without your knowledge by the newcomer bitches...

I'm gonna guess his fat thumb hit the spacebar by accident. :dunno:

Give the man a seegar. Well done, Sherlock. :beer:

Ozy, it was a coffee cup. I quit smoking 27 years ago. :(

Radioman, the Thai papers don't even have the victim's name, let alone the grenade type. He was some poor scavenger - apparently not considered that important. I might guess that he was poking around and set off the bomb prematurely. From the photos, he was really torn up and bloody. :p

And for Ratchada ...

Merriam Webster Dictionary ;)

Archived