Some UroTrash just tried to claim he was Tourist Police and Shake me Down!

TheCorinthian

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last few trips, I have run into a few very aggressive farangs with their hands out. Some had a story about a bar girl cheating them, or being mugged etc...and some got quite nasty and aggressive/threatening when I said no help was coming.

I have said it before, I will say it again, but the game is changing, and not for the better.

Damn hippy, was this in BKK? I only had a farang ask me that once a long time ago on the BTS.

In fact there used to be a thread about this looser here or on the old board. I think in the end he was so notorious that a group of you got together and he left town.

The latest thing I have been getting hit up for is a thai guy standing next to a pay phone asking for change for the phone. The idiot is lazy though as he tried it two nights in a row from the same phone near Pacific Liquor. I yelled at him that that does not work twice! (Even though I did not give him any cash the first time) He must know english as he quickly shut up and looked really stupid.

I think encounters with farangs looking for a hnaout is so small say compared to a place like the bay area...

OH, Not sure if you have ever heard of it but try walking the streets of oakland, san francisco or berkeley and see how many agressive people approach you or stare you down trying to intimidate...

Bkk or any other Thai city - no complaints from street people, beggars or worse yet thievies...

CB

Archived