Orange Talent Agency

waerth

Goodday,

I have started my own "talent agency" and just reached the over 100 people in my database benchmark.

I know that there are at least 3 big Hollywood movies coming to shoot here in autumn. A record in the 11 years that I have been here as far as the number of productions in the same period! And usually they need shit loads of people. So if you ever wanted to work as an extra or want to show of your acting or other talents then please mail me at talent.orange@gmail.com

We need people of any age, race, size, height, gender.

To get an idea please look at: http://orangetalentagency.shutterfly.com/

Please mail us your pictures and info. I will then reply with a question list asking for more details.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Flash,

Sorry for that. It is a free site and after experimenting with 5 other gallery sites this was the only one that let me do what I wanted. I do not have to money to have a site build so this has to do for now. But not opening on Opera is a "problem" as most casting directors use Mac's ..... hmmmm

Thanks for telling me. And for those sending pics. I need high quality ones otherwise it is difficult for me to make a com card.

regards,

Walter

Hi Flash,

I do not have to money to have a site build so this has to do for now.

regards,

Walter

I know I'm a DC....and this may be a dumb question...

BUT....if you can't even afford a website....How the fcuk are you gunna "PAY" the "Actors"

...or is it a "68"...you suck mine...and I'll owe you one?????????

Hi Flash' date='

I do not have to money to have a site build so this has to do for now.

regards,

Walter[/quote']

BUT....if you can't even afford a website....How the fcuk are you gunna "PAY" the "Actors"

Good question. I have sites built for a 12 pack all the time. You need a decent guy that will work for drinks in BKK, PM me.

There are no dumb questions CNut. You just do not know how the industry works ..... so here is a short explanation on how it has been working for the past 11 years:

For extra jobs, payment to me is immediately by the company; cash on the set. I then pay the extras immediately after work is finished.

For jobs in which people were casted (which is featured extra and up) it is a bit different.

Usually anything under 10.000 baht gets paid immediately or within one day. But this is not 100% the case!

Anything over 10.000 baht, well that depends on the production company. It can be within 1 day up to 3 months maximum before payment comes through.

Even when dealing with the same production company it can differ. One commercial we had to wait 3 months for a 15.000 baht payment. Another commercial with the same company where we got 200K + baht for multiple characters we got within a week.

Usually NO agency in Bangkok will advance money. The ones that do it sometimes will then take 50% commission! Normaly most agencies take 35% commission. I take 25% commission. Because of that I am in no position to advance as most of my commission goes to taxes. But no advance is the standard anyway.

Archived