Is It Time For Thai360 To Change It's Name?

The_Munchmaster

OK. So I am responding to myself.

This board is made up of very diverse people. Some live in Thailand. Those have first hand knowledge of the workings and life of Thailand.

Then we have the occaisional visitor/tourist. Out possibly to catch some snatch. And to brag about it or ask questions about it.

Then we have the business travellers who visit Thailand on business.

Then some who visit LOS as a break from some SE Asia or Middle Asia job.

Then we have the ex-cons running away from doing time.

Then we have the one time visitor to Thailand who has instantaneously become an expert on - all things Thailand.

Then we have just common neanderthal dregs of society who have nothing to do but to complain about everything.

Then we have the . . . .

Yet when I was posting news updates on the red shirt fiasco in April and May, I got slagged off for posting TOO MUCH THAI news. It was suggested I put everything in one horrendously long thread that people could ignore. Go figure. :dunno:

Well, I for one do tend to like your play by play of the news as it keeps me from having to dig through the BKP website. Even if all you are doing is reposting then news.

But I will also tell you you went way overboard with the red shirt thing. You even reposted your self a few times.

Actually ThaiQuiz isn't really appropriate however ThaiGame+Quiz would be, considering Nong Noi is the dominant thread on the Board these days.

NG, I'm not specifically talking about a lack of Thai news but a lack of Thai anything!

At one point yesterday I looked through 5 pages of that days posts and there was only two threads that had anything to do with Thailand (excluding Waerth’s talent show thread). One was about the status of the NEP ground floor and the other about Document Cerification at a Thai bank.

Lots of posts though about Nong Noi, the Continuous Picture Quiz, the Fed raiding an Amish dairy, Arizona immigration, lost luggage and some old woman in Tokyo who’s gone missing!

I wonder what anyone new to the Board would think logging on for the first time in anticipation of all things Thai to find that there were all things other than Thai?!

Anyway if this is the direction the Board is heading in then so be it, however I just felt like having a gripe about it. mad0259.gif

Archived