August 6

kamui

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a nice meeting. My second after an initional one in 2002 which ended up at Woodstock bar...

Thanks PM for paying the beer! :beer:

Afterwards I went with Troy, Cav and ? to Tilac (I had one beer too much). I ordered accidentally four ladydrinks, since I didn't know that kissing a girl was the agreement for a LD. :content:

Anyway, I had to barfine one of the girls and left soon after Troy, who had vanished in the meantime.

;)

It was a nice meeting. My second after an initional one in 2002 which ended up at Woodstock bar...

It was great talking to you guys.

Afterwards I went with Troy, Cav and Ddave? (or was it Flash) to Tilac (I had one beer too much). I ordered accidentally four ladydrinks, since I didn't know that kissing a girl was the agreement on a LD. :content:

Anyway, I had to barfine one of the girls and left soon after Troy, who had vanished in the meantime.

;)

It was great talking to you guys.

Afterwards I went with Troy, Cav and Ddave? (or was it Flash) to Tilac (I had one beer too much). I ordered accidentally four ladydrinks, since I didn't know that kissing a girl was the agreement on a LD. :content:

;)

For once I agree with ya.

:rotl:

HH

Agree...but FFS...give the guy a break

That's 4 LD's in 8 years.... 20 Bucks...lol

Lucky he wasn't at AS....for the Tequilla / cola stunt...that'd be 8 drinks....but it might have been a more enjoyable "Kiss"

Archived