Obamacare Defeated- Proposition C Passes in Missouri with 70% Support

cavanami

Hate to rain on your parade HH, but Cali gets $0.78 for every dollar it sends in to the Fed.

The only two red states that don't take more than they give are FL & TX. There are 15 blue states that do so.

You really should look at facts when they are so easily presented before embarrassing yourself. The facts continue to show the red staters are the leeches...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sooooooo fucking embarassed LK. I mean that. :rotl::rotl::rotl:

But I think I know why the numbers stack up as you provided. In truth, blue states don't know how to handle a budget; more federal dollars would merely go down the shitter. In other words, Demoncrats have been shown to be total losers when it comes to handling tax dollars. NINE OUT THE TOP TEN states with the worst budget problems are blue fucking states. Probably cuz there are so many uneducated, lazy fucking Demoncrats who keep hollering they "deserve" all sorts of shit instead of working and paying taxes into the coffers.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/Economy/story?id=8016634&page=2

HH :content:

I'm sooooooo fucking embarassed LK. I mean that. :rotl::rotl::rotl:

But I think I know why the numbers stack up as you provided. In truth, blue states don't know how to handle a budget; more federal dollars would merely go down the shitter. In other words, Demoncrats have been shown to be total losers when it comes to handling tax dollars. NINE OUT THE TOP TEN states with the worst budget problems are blue fucking states. Probably cuz there are so many uneducated, lazy fucking Demoncrats who keep hollering they "deserve" all sorts of shit instead of working and paying taxes into the coffers.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/Economy/story?id=8016634&page=2

HH :content:

I guess we'll call you Spinderella now LOL!

So let's see, you maintain that because blue states have financial problems, they do not ask for more fed money? Really? That's your stand?

You should go back to the drawing board. A five year old could do better.

But at least you admit that fairytale of those "regged, individualistic, pull-themselves-up-by-bootstraps" red states is pure myth since they have their hat in hand more often than any place else.

I would wonder how they calculate federal $$$. For example my state of NC is in the red to the Fed. I have not looked as I type this but I think it was something like $1.07 fed to NC vs NC to fed.

But lets think about NC. Three nuke plants and the two largest military bases in the world. What do all those things cost to run? And lets not forget the inexplicable subsides paid to of all people, tobacco farmers. (What sense does that make anyway?)

I would be interested in how they get the numbers they do is my thinking.

"More Republicans than Democrats appear to have voted in Tuesday's primary. According to unofficial results compiled by the Associated Press, 577,612 ballots were cast in the GOP Senate primary, compared to 315,787 cast in the Democratic Senate primary. On Proposition C, 938,782 people voted, with 71 percent in favor of the measure and 29 percent opposed."

""It's essentially meaningless – there was a hotly contested Republican primary, and those voters were the ones voting on this. Also, it has no legal significance – and Democrats didn't pay any attention to it or even run a campaign against it because of it," a Democratic source tells CNN."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/08/04/republicans-tout-missouri-vote-against-health-care-law/?fbid=C9ZAUKx93av&hpt=Sbin

Archived