which is more gay...ruling please

itsmedave

Thanks to "gay" week on Howard Stern, we have a new conundrum. Stern had a former woman on who had sex reassignment surgery. She now has a moustache, big muscular arms with tattoos, a bald head...but she kept her pussy!

So the question is this...which is more gay...

Sleeping with a beautiful girl who is feminine in every way except for her horse cock, or a manly man who happens to have a pussy.

Who would/could you do...Angelina Jolie with something extra, or Vin Diesel with something missing?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would agree with sanddawg1 and don't need to wait for a ruling. Whether it's a man trying to be a chick or a chick that is trying to be a man, they both have the word MAN in there. I think it's best to stay clear of both examples as they are truly and 100% gay.

The first example has been ruled on already. No questions there. Now this new one......just think about it. You're on top pounding away and you look down at a bald head with a mustache looking back at you. If someone says that's not gay, they need some help.

Why would a woman that's trying to become a man sleep with another man? :doah:

Because some "experts" would have you believe that her true orientation is that of a gay man. Total crap, she is just a very confused/fucked up woman. Same for guy who become women, then go with chicks. Interesting Stat I read somewhere, most guys who get the chop regret it. Their last conscious thought is "stop..."

Now back to the original question...gayer to fuck a dude who looks like a girl, or a girl who looks like a guy..? answer is clear and simple. It is gayer to fuck the dude in the skirt trying to be a girl. Fucking the real girl, no matter how fucked up looking is not gay at all. This is the clear official on the books ruling, going back several years.

Of course, the decenting opinions have it that the true question should be what causes the erection that leads to the fucking of either one. If you are turned on by the fact that the "girl" has a man cock to play with, then again, definitely gay. IS you are just hot for some pussy, no matter how ugly and hideous she is, then not gay. However, the decision made in Mexico city in 1972 reaffirmed the 1953 ruling where in, the question was asked "...what if, the guy got hard looking at the guy in the skirt, but fucked the ugly masculine dyke...?" The answer was in 2 parts: 1) The arousal was 100% gay, 2) the act was not at all gay.

Thus, in ruling on the act, posed in the original question, doinking the dude in the skirt would be gayer.

I think the gay ruler is off his rocker and needs to go back to gay school to get a refresher course. Cuz fucking a chick that is bald with a natural mustache who has every intention of trying to be a guy is absolutely gay.

I say we overthrow OH and vote in someone who has a clue.

Obviously you harbour a closet gay resnetment to me and my ability to rule. Perhapes you are still feeling the sting of having YF dump you for RY?

The question was, basically, is it gayer to fuck a dude or a girl...never mind how they look, We at the Federal Agency on Gayness have ruled on this. So in short, the ugly dyke you doinked while drunk, is in fact a masculine looking ugly woman...The time you shagged YF while he wore a skirt, was gay.

Typical. Resorting to attacks when you are flustered and uneasy about your own sexual orientation. Don't be afraid to be proud!!

As for the issue, we can compare it somewhat to a katoey. Some guy sees this 'chick' in a bar and starts conversation based upon looks. Looks like a guy, right?? That equals gay all the way!! It would never lead to fucking cuz the gay guy wouldn't want anything to do with this girl. Now a straight guy watching this manly girl riding him cowboy is just disturbing. More than that, GAY! I don't care what your FAG (Federal Agency on Gayness) says. You need further training in gayness rulings and until so, I propose you step down or face a disciplinary panel.

Archived