which is more gay...ruling please

itsmedave

You are a sad man, and most obviously a closet case as well. Clearly, you cast a gay dispersion on me, in order to make up for your own proclivities. Again, the question was clear, as was the Answer.

As for you daring to call question to my ability to rule on gayness, let me assure, I and my qualifications are not to be taken lightly! I have been well trained by, and hold certificates from The Federal Agency on Gayness, and the Home Office of Masculine Organizations. Both of which are well know through out the world for our ability to rule on gayness. It has been well documented that decenting opinions are often founded in petty bitchy feminine like traits, and we all know what that means!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I notice you at no time in your last reply talk about the issue at hand, only try to deflect the truth that I spoke earlier. Goes to show that you are uncomfortable with your sexual preference and think of nothing else.

I think you have some serious issues you need to deal with.

Issues? Oh so you want to bring up that 1 time when Nervous Dog and I were team grouping that hottie at Rawhide!? Or did you mean the time ND and I were in Baccarra? Look, it was dark and those booths are tight! OK?

And don't even go to Lex, and his Corvette, and how he stood me up on Prom night...because all of that is just plain gay! and I resent you fantasizing about it! And what do you know about gayness anyway, you can't even match a hand bag to your shoes! BITCH! Oh Lex why didn't you call...?

I would agree with sanddawg1 and don't need to wait for a ruling. Whether it's a man trying to be a chick or a chick that is trying to be a man, they both have the word MAN in there.

I agree. Thank god the word woman doesn't have the word man in there.

As for you daring to call question to my ability to rule on gayness, let me assure, I and my qualifications are not to be taken lightly! I have been well trained by, and hold certificates from The Federal Agency on Gayness, and the Home Office of Masculine Organizations. Both of which are well know through out the world for our ability to rule on gayness. It has been well documented that decenting opinions are often founded in petty bitchy feminine like traits, and we all know what that means!

Not to mention countless hours of research conducted in San Francisco bathhouses :shhh::cover::shhh:

I have been to San Francisco. Took a tour.

The tour bus driver took us through a nice neighborhood with - what he stated - were some nice "Victorian" homes.

But back to the OP.

OH is the default expert in all manners of this subject. He has done extensive research and on site visitations.

I just wonder how many reading this board have worn women's clothing at one time or another.

Archived