which is more gay...ruling please

itsmedave

This is all part of the issue that baffles me, and where the psychiatric community loses me...they claim the persons "true sexual orientation is that of a lesbian woman, or a gay man..." In other words, a guy has his stuff cut, then decides he likes girls, and they say "oh his true orientation is that of a lesbo..." Instead of just trying to figure out why he is so fucked up before they hack his junk off...

I have worked with 6-7 of these people over the years, and most if not all of them all have a ton of issues well beyond just wanting to change gender.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:yeahthat:

I watched the movie "Sideways" last night, years after its release, reason, due to it being highly acclaimed :liar: (side reason, watching that chinese bird getting boned :wave: ).

In my opinion it was just above average however, I could not but think that a lot of American people love to have neuroses. In that, they will seem abnormal if they are normal, so to speak.

So, western trans-gender people must be really fucked up (pardon the pun).

Not really a choice but if a gun was held to my head (and would consider taking a bullet to the back of the head...lol), I'd say the one that was born a woman and kept 'her' pussy.

In the strange, sordid world that is the mind of Chocolat Steve, I can reason that "she's" a woman.

That said, sex is mental. If you are a straight man, you can get hard for a katoey at a bar you think is a woman because you actually think its a woman. However, you can't excited for a katoey you know is a man. I've had the best sex with women I love even though they were not even close to hotter women I've paid for or dated. Again, sex is mental.

Archived