which is more gay...ruling please

itsmedave

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look Gay or homosexual was pretty clear back in the day but now we have HRT plastic surgery and the rise in the heterosexual community of pegging. I saw a woman on TV who was a grandmother and her children were adopted. We all start out life as female and at some point in the womb our ovaries drop into sacks and our vagina falls inside out and heals up. That is why we have a scar that runs from our anus to the tip of our cock, which is why we have nipples. Now back to this 84 yr old grandmother, she found out in her 70's that genetically she was a man and her womb and ovaries failed to drop. Do we have to dig up her dead husband and tell him he is now gay? I am going to marry a beautiful ladyboy who has been on hormones since 14 had a sex change at 19 and is now 32. She is a qualified teacher and at 50 I am lucky to be with someone so beautiful. If she was born female I don't think I could hang on to her, it is her femininity that attracts me, the idea that we both come from the same planet unlike a man and a woman attracts me, we are both from Mars. She will play with my ass and prostrate milk me, something becoming popular with the heterosexual community. I don't like the idea of touching or sucking a cock but I would do it with an attractive ladyboy as a return of favours. Am I Gay, I don't really care; I lived in a heterosexual marriage for 23 years to keep my family happy as they where ashamed of my sexual preferences. I have wasted too long of my life trying not to offend others with what I am. Call it Gay if that helps you deal with it, but sexuality in the modern age is no longer black and white, there is a third sex and we are going to have to get used to the grey area as the next generations are less bound by what we call normal. The goalposts are moving and those that like to bander about the Gay word as an insult will be seen more and more for the dinosaurs they are, unable or willing to evolve with the rest of humanity.

jenj.jpg Male

femalet.jpgFemale

So if I opt for the female and ask her to peg me I'm not Gay, but if I bone the post op male then I'm Gay, have I got that right?

I take umbrage with the notion that being a 'ladyboy lover' is 'in no way gay', particularly when said ladyboy still has male genitalia. I can dress a sheep up like a schoolgirl, put lipstick on it, bring it flowers and call it 'Dorothy' : its *still* bestiality.

If I want to start fucking guys, I'll fuck guys - I just wont try to tell myself that its 'in no way gay'. We aren't talking prison sex here - the majority of us can spot a katoey from 50 metres. I've been absolutely maggoted and still woken up with women - boring, I know, but there you go. Clearly, I'm in the minority, or thousands of katoeys servicing the Farang market are independently wealthy and just doing it for a lark ...

I think sexuality has always had something of a fluid quality, we try and define it to work with it. But I don't think people will ever get rid of ideas of straight and gay. And gay will probably never be mainstream. That doesn't make it 'bad.' (Personally I think gay men as a whole are more interesting than straight men, they've been through a lot more suffering in their lives).

What people can do is be more sophisticated and put less of a stigma on it. And definitely the religious phobias that result in nasty violence need to be lanced.

I'm with you on this Gobble, if I was into guys - I'd go out and do it. Not a problem. But I'm a bit leery of lumping everything together into 'grey' area. It's not all the same. A person with a sex change is not a woman, it's a man that cut off his Penis. And that's a pretty drastic step of self-mutilation. So, almost in contradiction to what I just said, maybe society does need to be a little looser in definition where folks don't feel driven that they need to do this to properly define themselves. Eh, I don't know.

Clear as mud?

:)

Archived