Staring at breasts

Encore

I like small(ish) too. I'm not a fan of no boobs though, I suspect there is a gay connection to liking no boobs but I'm unwilling to push that further without an OH intervention.

Small(ish), pert, firm, decent sized but not overly so, nipples that harden to the touch, a generous curve to the under half with a ski slope like upper resulting in slight upward turn of the nipple. These are how I would describe my perfect breast and I look everyday at as many as I can, purely to avoid any negative medical impact of course.

Here is darkest west Africa such breasts are hard to cum by but at least my TG gives me a good daily skypeage of what I'm missing. Oh thank you so much for True 3G.

The first GF I ever bonked was a pretty, smart, natural blonde with huge boobs. The boobs were symmetrical, but they sagged and I didn't appreciate that in a 14 year old (I was 15). Meanwhile, most of the older guys at the beach were trying to hit on her because of her jugs. Too much maintenance, but the real reason we faded apart was because I didn't want to have sex with her every day because her boobs turned me off. My bad, I guess.

Unfortunately, for me, I'm a big fan of small boobs. :rip:

What about legs? I'm a leg guy. How much cardio is that worth?

Also a nice flat tummy. Can appreciate a broad range of breasts, as long as they don't sag to the waistline. Really big is no good, but endowed a la Salma Hayek in 'Dusk till Dawn' can be a very nice thing.

vdvwQPbhq1E

Archived