Bible

Coss

So you're saying the bible isn't the word of god? C'mon.

Uh - yes - that is exactly what I'm saying - not sure who posted that originally!

God only talked to people 2,000 years ago or so right?

Same as all the UFO's - now that everyone has a camera on them all the time - why don't we see a huge influx of UFO photos now?

I work with more than a few of these born again fuck nuts, and they are really starting to piss me off. Apparently everyone but them is going to hell. They have no respect for logic or fact or science, it all comes down to THEIR interpretation of things.

Apparently ONLY their brand of Christianity works and all Baptists, Catholics etc will go to hell. So I asked one of these ass hats it that ment Mother Theresa was going to hell, and he actually said "yes." Ghandi as well. Hitler could have been forgiven if he accepted Christ as the savior.

I then pointed out a lot of the similarities between various religions, such as immaculate conception, "life after death" and such...he informed me that all those other faiths took this from Christianity. I pointed out that Bhuddism was around long before Christianity, and he mind went blank, and he told me I had it wrong...Well see you all in hell, we can organize, take over and make it a good place. Fuck the religious/christian right, they are neither.

Archived