LOS - List of items I want.

unit731

Below are exact instruction for friend travleling to Thailand shortly. To bring back to farangland for me.

Please pick up the same as last time in Thailand.

1. Ear Drops - for ear infection

The last one you got me was good. Came in a green and white small box.

Box states: S.M.OTO "For the treatment of ear affections"

2. Amoxcillin - or any anti-biotic ABOVE - or better then penicillin

3. Cheap grocery store - bar/shower soap. The perfumy the better. The real

cheap store brands. No fancy soaps. I can get fancy soaps here.

I just love the smell of the cheap Thailand bath/bar soaps - can't get that

perfumy/smelly soap here.

Any other suggestions?

Started using those Nescafe 3-1 packets from 7/11 in LOS last year, because I was too lazy to go looking for a decent coffee, and they are CHEAP. In April I brought a couple bulk packs back and keep a handful in my backpack all the time for those occasions when there's no quick access to coffee. Especially at work. Don't like instant coffee as a rule -- but I'll be damned if I don't love those little packets. Feel like a kid making hot cocoa.

Started using those Nescafe 3-1 packets from 7/11 in LOS last year, because I was too lazy to go looking for a decent coffee, and they are CHEAP. In April I brought a couple bulk packs back and keep a handful in my backpack all the time for those occasions when there's no quick access to coffee. Especially at work. Don't like instant coffee as a rule -- but I'll be damned if I don't love those little packets. Feel like a kid making hot cocoa.

I presume thats coffe, milk & sugar ? if so, can you get nescafe with just milk ?

you can buy those in the USA i buy the three in one Nescafes here and other similiar brands.

So do I, at Korean markets, but I'm also sure they can be found at Japanese markets and in Chinatown or Thaitown near where Dave is. I prefer the flavor of the coffee to the local brands.

Archived