'Killer Brit' Suspect Named

shygye

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thinking like one means you're logical, acting like one means you're an asshole.

Thank Buddha I use my secondary degree, which is in law, to supplement my primary role in Project Engineering, the EPC's think I am an asshole, all be it a well paid one, the client seem to appreciate the asshole side of me.

Anyone with a working knowledge of BASIC programming can pick up law, WHAT, IF, THEN a computer subroutine is the same as refering to legal presidents ..... I admit I am too logical.

"If he walks, he won't walk far or for long. Lots of former Marines around and hitmen are very cheap here. And I am not bullshitting. "

Do you mean "here in the UK" or "here in Thailand" ?? I wouldn't think there are many hits in Uk yearly, especially of people not living in slums.

Yet I wouldnt like to be in this guys' shoes, murdering an american citizen, furthermore a marine, can't lead you to an healthy life :surprised:

Besides I'm surprised the guy managed to be smart enough not to withdraw the 5 million TBH in his account, than escape from Thailand when beeing one of the most wanted fugitives there, than land in UK, after beeing such an obvious suspect in the murder. Guess he must have felt sligtly relieved to have landed in UK before beeing arrested.

Archived