Ruling needed

Coss

I have always considered water polo a manly sport, but when I see BA staff involved I have to think twice.

I can easily rule that all those in the photo are gay. As to the judgement of the entire sport, I'll have to defer to OH. It's a huge decision and I'm only a relative desk clerk here.

The sport is not gay, as it is an officially sanctioned sport, and involves a ball and helmets. While it is often considered among the "gayer sports," not all those playing it are gay.

As for the picture...yes, this does appear gay, I shall done my speedo and go to the local pool/water polo club for further investigation.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What year did homosexuality become mandatory for airline employees? Did the guys that were married at the time have to convert?

Airline employees, in my country, were officially emasculted by the Airline Deregulation Act of 1978, but it took a while to filter down to some small communities, such at LAX, where I worked. Any $5 an hour employee could see, prior the the completion of the Tom Bradley terminal in 1984 that it was an abortion of practical thinking. Yet we were surreptitiously led down the path to that crappy terminal, while the real men of PanAm in T2 went down with the ship whilst sitting around bullshitting in the 'Ready Room', waiting for action.

My kind of men.

Edit: Anyone working for BA, TE or QF had a head start on us. Wrote the book on gayness, those guys.

Is that the year that the term "cock" pit replaced flight deck?

I always wondered about that word choice.

Archived