Cambodia ... answer to 600 Baht Barfines?

donaldenta

I never been up to #15's rooms, but those I've been to didn't change sheets when I was there at least. I sincerely doubt they do it more than once a day... those rooms I've been to have been nice and clean. As said before the quality differs.

Last time I actually got a new towel! Recommended to bring your own, as only one person can be the first...

Regarding age. I asked the girls I found "interesting" and I got answers from 17-22. A lot of them said 18(what they say and what the truth is can be two different things).

There is child prostitution at Svay Pak. Nobody can deny that. It is mainly in the back streets, behind the "regular" houses. It's not visible at first, but you'll be approached by loads of teenage boys trying to get you to the back streets. Not to mention that 100-year old lady sitting at HAFH sometimes "Do you like YOUNG girl??" and then keeps starring at you...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Not to mention that 100-year old lady sitting at HAFH sometimes "Do you like YOUNG girl??" and then keeps starring at you...

I couldn't understand her, I thought she was offering me a gum job.

Fredro thanks for all the info I have checked out the penhball board good info. I have to choose between Scandic, Paris and Hong Kong hotels which would you choose and will u be there 8/9th July?

In fact any of u guys in PP on those nights I'll have shaken off the shadow by then and have 2 nights on my own. Sharing a beer and the info is always good.

UNiformguy

I've Stayed at The Princess hotel both times I've been. Very nice. Plus I think you could bring a goat to your room and no one would bat an eye.

Hong Kong's nice, will cost you around $20-25/night. New York Hotel is also a great option. Standard rooms at $25/night. A really nice new hotel. Worth checking out. I went there last time, but they only had one standard room available, and there were 3 of us. So we chose Paris as a backup option. Next time I'll for sure try New York. Try http://www.cibcweb.com/NYH/facilities.asp and check it out for yourself.

I won't be able to convince my mrs anytime soon that another trip to PP is justified... sorry. Are you living in Thailand? Maybe we could meet up here instead?

Fredro

No I live in Perth in OZ at the moment but will be back in BKK on 19th June for 5 days. Will be meeting the other guys in the Cathouse on Fri 21st to do a bar crawl if u want to join in. Then I am going to pattaya for a week and then PP....

Back to my trip to PP, can u tell me what the procedure is at Sharkys or Martinis. Are they just normal bars with a bar fine system where u chat and play pool or are they more like a nightclub. Do the girls speak English?

Thanks for all the info it really helps to fit in when you arrive.

Might see u on the 21st then.

Uniformguy

Hi there, Sharky's (www.sharkysofcambodia.com) is a regular American style bar with a huge bardisk in the center of the room. Decent music as well. Mainly khmer girls work as waitresses and are "barfineable" if they like you. The waitresses are lovely and speak English fairly well. A lot of vietnamese girls cruise around in the bar. They are all up for grabs so to speak. They usually ask for $20 LT, which includes the barfine. You pay in advance to the mamasan. Martinis is a bar/restaurant/small disco place. As soon as you enter the place you'll be "attacked" by a bunch of girls, khmer and vietnamese. Normally you pay the girl in the morning as most of them seems to be freelancers. There aren't any girls employed by Martinis itself (not needed as the place is loaded with girls).

I'm staying in Pattaya and I guess I could meet you in Bangkok on the 21st. I'll let you know, closer to you arrival.

>They usually ask for $20 LT, which includes the barfine. You pay in advance to the mamasan.

At Sharkeys I've never paid in advance, If you take one on the khamere girls behind the bar I suppose that you have to pay a BF but the Viet girls on the floor area have no Bar Fine (they start showing up around 8:30 pm). You have to give those girls $20 for long time, but all of that goes to the Mamasan. The girls have to pay the doorman at your hotel $1 to get out of the building. If you want the girl to get anything out of it you should give her a couple more dollars. All together you should give the girl $23-$25 for LT.

With a few exeptions there is a fierce rivalry between the Khamere girls and the Viet girls. I've found that I do very well when I tell The Khamere girls that I think the Viet girls are ugly and vice versa.

I guess I meant that the money handed over by you covers everything. From what I've heard, Sharky's/Mamasan/girl splits that money, so what I meant with barfine was Sharky's part. The girl's part goes straight to the mamasan to pay off her debt.

I've always been asked to pay upfront. Maybe I've got a dishonest face??? smile.gif

I didn't know that the girl had to pay to get out of the building... is that a normal practice at hotels in PP? I usually give, depending on performance that is, a $5-10 tip in the morning. (I know I'm overpaying, sorry)

Hi it's me again and thaks for th info keep it coming, are all these prices you are quoting in american dollars? If so should I bring american dollars with me and cash or TC's. Do the girls prefer the dollars or local currency?

Uniformguy

Archived