Cambodia ... answer to 600 Baht Barfines?

donaldenta

I haven't been to Toul Kok (sp?) but I've heard a few things about it. Apparently it's like Sovey Pot (K11) in the sense that it's a village outside of PPN. The differences as far as I can gather are as follows.

1) Toul Kok is full of Kahmere women, while K11 is full of Viet girls.

2) The prices at Toul Kok are supposed to be about half the price $5 short time for two girls.

3) The facilities at Toul Kok are supposed to be absolutely horrid. most importantly the short time rooms.

I'll PM you the phone number and email address of that Taxi driver I know, I'm sure he knows the way.

I'm sure there are guys on this board that know a lot more about Toul Kok than I do, if your interested in first hand info on the subject it might be a good idea to start a separate thread.

>I presume from your post that anal is out of the question although to be honest I am a big guy and they always say no

I don't think anal is out of the question, although I've never found a girl in Cambo that was up for it. I just thought it was funny the way they reacted when I asked for it.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• [color:blue]"Tonle Sap Restaurant? on the river, Ithink that is the name"color=blue>

Thank you very much for the good report.

Are the restaurants you are talking about called Svin Kay? I have the following description saved:

• "Its about 13 kilometers from the center of Phnom Penh on the road that goes to the border of Vietnam. Once you reach the area, there are restaurants of the type I went to today continuing for another 10 kilometers. The road is a bit rough in places, but its an interesting drive. The King has a house out this way. This is an area where Cambodian men go to spend a day relaxing, eating, drinking, and fucking. "

• [color:blue]"I haven't been to Toul Kok (sp?) but I've heard a few things about it. Apparently it's like Sovey Pot (K11) in the sense that it's a village outside of PPN."color=blue>

TK is within the city-limits of PNH. TK is known as a dangerous place and is not recommended. Many drunk locals (also policemen and military) are strolling around, sometimes following the customers into the brothels and asking for money or more. This place is also known for girls held under slavery-like conditions and the girls are usually not allowed to leave the hut for a long-time.

Is was there half a year ago. There are khmer and viet girls available, st from USD 3. I was there with my driver and the street was deserted. I entered a hut, took a Viet lady and negotiated a BJ for USD 3. While giving me a bj, a lady tried to pick my wallet out of my pants. When leaving the hut, five khmer moto-drivers were waiting outside and talking to me in khmer. I didn't understand anything and my driver cleared the situation. I don't know, what would have happend, when I were there alone without a car.

I am not sure about the current status, as I read many postings, this area is now closed or is operating on a minor scale. However, IMO there is no real reason for visiting TK with PNH having street 63, sharkey's, martinis, km11 and more.

Thanks BassGod

The more I read penhball board the more I get the impression that you all take two or three girls at a time. Is that because they don't speak english, because it is cheap, because it is more fun, or is there some other reason that I am missing. If you take two or three will they do the full lesbian scene in the room.

Sorry about all the q's but it is really interesting researching a place before you go like this.

Uniformguy

Thanks for the PM BassGod and I have one more question. What is the story about age in PP? If the girls don't have ID cards how does one check how old they are? Or is it just that the girls are all Vietnamese and illegal anyway. What is the legal age 'cos it sounds like there are a lot of young ones about. I really don't fancy a night in a cell in PP..................

Thanks

UG

• [color:blue]"Is the Heart of Darkness bar Phnom Phen,s version of the Thermae?Cheers Lads."color=blue>

This is dark bar with many expats, but no ladies, getting full after 10pm/ 11pm and especially on weekends. The kind of bar you are looking for is Martini (or Sharkeys, but not so many freelancers)

• [color:blue]"The more I read penhball board the more I get the impression that you all take two or three girls at a time. Is that because they don't speak english, because it is cheap, because it is more fun,"color=blue>

I do it sometimes, because it is cheap and it is fun. Others may have other reasons.

Archived