Ron Paul Calls for Audit of US Gold Reserves

cavanami

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Usually when these 'to the moon' predictions start it means it's time to sell. But what to do with the paper?

That's the scary thing nowadays. If you have cash, a lot of it (unfortunatley I don't), where is the safe haven? Traditionally gold. Diamonds for some historically as well as U.S. treasuries. However, the world is so f**ked up now that there isn't really anywhwere 'safe' or is there?

Usually when these 'to the moon' predictions start it means it's time to sell. But what to do with the paper?

That's the scary thing nowadays. If you have cash' date=' a lot of it (unfortunatley I don't), where is the safe haven? Traditionally gold. Diamonds for some historically as well as U.S. treasuries. However, the world is so f**ked up now that there isn't really anywhwere 'safe' or is there?

[/quote']

I'll carve out a spot under my mattress just for you ...

Actually, its not too far off from what I've heard friends talk about. They don't trust ANY bank. They thought like women when it came to banks and 'size matters' and then their bank, their big major bank needed a bail out.

My parents grew up with parents who suffered the depression and it wasn't lost on them. They have never trusted banks or any financial institution. I wouldn't be surprised if we found some money squirreled away in their home, god forbid, they pass on.

Today has the same feel from what I hear. Bury it your back yard or stuff it in the mattress.

Is there a truly safe haven for your money nowadays? Please don't say U.S. treasuries. ;-)

"...They thought like women when it came to banks and 'size matters'..."

I have it on good authority, my slutty friend MJ, that size ONLY matters if the guy knows how to use it! and according to her, most guys with size don't know shit! But a guy with size, who can lay it right, is what is desired and needed...and she has banged a lot of guys, from all races and walks...oh yeah, banks...they suck.

Archived