WANTED: Elegible Bachelor For Good Girl

gladius69

Mates,

Remember this;

Well, my wife (Thai, ex-RT Police) has asked me try to find a good farang man for her friend.

Her is the short and skinny;

She is from Surin, university educated. Good job, middle class with car and condo. Dark, long dark hair, black eyes, wicked smile, voluptous and shapley but not fat or chubby. Decent Englsh but you better know Thai. She is dumping her short term hubby. Typical Thai man. Empyting our her ATM to pay for mia noi. She is from Surin like my wife. Surin is home to the most beautiful women in the world. She Khmer-Thai and probably Suay too. Very pretty. 35 yo.

If you are interested and want photo, em me at lordjim92704@yahoo.com

This is no joke. She works in Bkk and lives in Bang Na.

Gladius69

Looking for a husband on this board is like looking for a Christian at a bris. :p

:rotfl:

-----------------

"She is from Surin, university educated. Good job, middle class with car and condo, etc."

Sounds good, but I neither could afford or want to live in BKK! Yet, I hate Pattaya and am still looking for a more civilized place to reside.

Good luck in her quest for a new mate.

Rchapstick-Yea, and she likes giving up the shittah too. She gave it up the stool hole to me and my wife-just kidding, unfortunately. You will have to ask her that.

Flashermac-There were many Christians at my son's Bris and we had brisket of beef for lunch.

Listen:

If no one else takes her, I will.

But she will have to sell her condo.

Move to Farangland.

Live in shack that I pieced together with scrap lumber.

Do the cooking and cleaning.

Get a job.

Learn English.

And at least tolerate lazy, fat, balding, smelly, not to bright, and broke - type farang.

Archived