Star of light

WARNING Star of light

BBBJ's are not safe at the star of light. I went there with a buddy and we both got the clap from different girls. The dreaded drip drip of gonerea is going around this place.

''Bewarned thats all''

Boner,

I would love to hear more details, and no, I don't want to know the names of the girls involved. I just wondered if that was your only BBBJ or bareback action in that week? If you had bareback interaction with more than one girl, it will be damn hard to narrow the possibilities down to one girl. Before you make any accusations, you better be damn sure you're right.

Cheers,

SOONGMAK

Soongmak

I did not ask the name of the girls and yes there were more than one doing the job.

My way of thinking is not to accuse anyone but just to let the sanukers out there know and becareful

I am 100% sure it was here as this is the only time in ages that I had an bbbj or any ''unprotected'' sex.

It took 5 days to notice something was wrong.

Started with a bit of white liquid coming out of the end of my member and also i tested negative for all the other std's the doctor tested for.

Also I am not bashing star of light by all means just warning sanukers to be careful.

I want to let the others know that not using a condom at bbbj places is dangerous.

I always considered bbbj's to be a small risk with most girls, but these places are dangerous as the volume is very high.

So if you go there you can enjoy the very skilful bj's but with a condom ok guys.

Like i said just a warning

take it or leave it

Cheers

boner

This may be of interest to some...

April 2000 I had several BBBJs in Star of Light. I also had a few with bar girls in the same period, so I cannot point any definite fingers, but odds are against the SOL girls.

After I returned from LOS my left ball swelled up to the size of a goose egg. Doctors at my hospital (state of the art western European facility) were dumbfounded at the bug that caused it... It was exotic alright, and most likely contracted in SOL.

Sorry guys, the place is bad news, notwithstanding the fact that the girls there are among the sweetest and most forthcoming as I have ever met in LOS.

I shall miss them dearly.

Dry Son

frown.gif" border="0

All this recent stuff about the dangers of BBBJs is a real bummer, it's actually started to put me off!

On my last trip in March I had several BBBJs at Star of Light, and a few from other bargirls, and I didn't catch anything. In fact in all my trips to LOS I've never caught anything this way, and I've always loved BBBJs. My enjoyment of a BJ would be seriously reduced if it was covered, in fact I doubt I'd be able to come that way at all, even with a very skilled lady, you just can't feel anything.

I appreciate the information but I don't think I'll forgo BBBJs just yet, they're too much fun. As long as the risk of catching anything fatal is nil I think I could live with a small risk of the clap or other nasties. I would never consider going bareback for anything other than a BJ though.

It's up to each individual to weigh the risks against the fun and take his choice. I'm going to keep on enjoying them. Wish me luck!

Samori 1

Thank's for letting me know about your post similar story to mine.

Dry son

Hope your balls are now back to normal size.

goose eggs are quite big

DJ1999J

chock dee and let us know how you get on.

Boner, thanx for your concern. I am now all fixed and ready for action. Arriving LOS in two weeks!

DJ1999J, my best of luck. I have much sympathy for your sentiment, and do not plan to give up on BBBJs entirely. It's just too much fun!

I will try to work the numbers by going with BGs in stead. Statistically this is a safer bet (I think).

Greetings and salutations.

Dry Son

According to doctors whith whom I've spoken, as well as many web sites, the clap is VERY easy to transmit orally, as the bacteria live very well in the mucous membranes of the throat. Bbbjs with somebody who performs God-only-knows-how-many per day seem to me to be a very risky proposition.

The other question is, how many other people were infected during his five-day "waiting" period before symptoms became evident?

I'm considering taking a supply of flavored condoms with me on my next trip. Anybody with experience using these for bjs?

PhordPhan

Big chicken, bon vivant and

all-around nice guy

laugh.gif" border="0

Archived