Star of light

Zigfreed,

I think people do not like to admit that they have a sexual disease. I am not going around shouting about it to everyone myself.

Maybe others should make sure they report anything they catch to others here on the board.I was also not so keen to write about this at first but i felt it is better to let the others know. Tomc12 has great advice on the health board and people can see if they are getting the right treatment and feel reassured.

PhordPhan

Quote;

The other question is, how many other people were infected during his five-day "waiting" period before symptoms became evident?

Answer;

Only my wife

mad.gif" border="0

I caught a dose of the clap at one of the bars on soi post office, I got it treated when I back to the UK in the GUM clinic, very unpleasant. Next time I catch it which I am sure I will because a like BBBJ I will go to a pharmacy there and get myself some anti biotics.

I would be grateful if there are any doctors on the board who could recommend an anti biotic which a healthy male should take. shocked.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0

Boner,

Sorry, man. Real bummer! Are you still married? What was life like after she found out you'd infected her?

That's probably the biggest reason I'm scared of bbbjs. My wife would Bobbit-ize me, for sure.

Good luck...

PhordPhan

Big chicken, bon vivant and

all-around nice guy

PhordPhan,

So far I got away with it by saying I have a urinary tract infection that is not sexually related and the doctor gave me a second set of medication for her just to be sure. She is suspicious but believes me so far as I swore I never screwed another girl which is true. I did not mention the bbbj of course.

The difficult thing is making sure she eats the medication as we all know Thai's are not so great at taking there medication as prescribed. I have an update of this story that I will post in the health section so check that out to.

Cheers ,

Boner

Archived